Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martial Arts??? <--- ~_~ *whats that??*

2 posters

Go down

Martial Arts??? <--- ~_~ *whats that??* Empty Martial Arts??? <--- ~_~ *whats that??*

Post  Mephisto Bart Kucabara Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:48 am

Classes had just ended and Mephisto had just over exhausted himself from taking notes, nonstop.
Mephisto had just recently enrolled into Masquerade, a performing art school that held many secrets. So far, everything was going well, Mephisto was having the time of his life. Though his father always warned him about humans being disgusting creatures, Mephisto saw them differently. They were great people to be around with and talk with. Sometimes their conversation would last for hours. Mephisto was baffled and enjoyed every minute of it.
Walking along the corridors of his new found school and home, Mephisto came upon an open door which lead to a very large room with floor mats on the ground, and strange leather bags hanging; it look like there were sand in them. Mephisto noticed weird circular plates that look mighty heavy and strange machines set all next to each other.
Mephisto took a step into the large room and saw a sign that read "Martial Arts Gym".
"Martial Arts???" Mephisto said to himself, confused of what the word meant.
Mephisto Bart Kucabara
Mephisto Bart Kucabara

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts??? <--- ~_~ *whats that??* Empty Re: Martial Arts??? <--- ~_~ *whats that??*

Post  Draydinn Saxe Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:42 am

Draydinn looked at his schedule and noticed that he had Martial Arts next. Really? Martial Arts? That's not even a real art! It's more like...a sport. I guess if it has arts in the title its considered an art. He rolled his eyes and walked to class.

Walking into class, he noticed all the sports equipment. Some were things he knew like punching bags, and others he didn't. What on earth is this circular crap? Draydinn kicked the circular plates, seeing if they'd move. They didn't very well. He looked up, and noticed the kids in class. Some of them he reconized from last class, like that weird kid with the spikey hair. He looked confused as to what the class taught. Must be some stupid idiot who has never heard of Martial Arts. He snicked to himself, letting a small smile raise to his face; watching the strange kid the whole time. Now he's mumbling to himself? Hasn't he heard of thinking? Must be weirder than I thought.

Draydinn got the wise idea to go up to the kid. He probably felt out of place or something, not that Draydinn really cared. He just wanted to see if this kid was a dumb as he appeared. If he wasn't, and he was just some forgein exchange student...then Draydinn was going to have a rough night of arguing with himself.

"Hey." Draydinn looked him up and down. He wasn't that bad looking the closer you got, but still...he couldn't decide what it was about him, but he didn't like it. "Draydinn." He paused for a moment. "You look confused. Never heard of Martial Arts?" He snickered to himself again, not being able to control himself. "By the way, what's your name?" He figured that introductions would be pleasant. That was the correct thing to do in social situations with people. Ask them their name and give them yours. Draydinn stood there at stared at the kid, waiting for an answer.
Draydinn Saxe
Draydinn Saxe

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts??? <--- ~_~ *whats that??* Empty Re: Martial Arts??? <--- ~_~ *whats that??*

Post  Mephisto Bart Kucabara Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Still thinking of what 'Martial Arts' was, Mephisto shrugged it off and checked out the class. There weren't many students yet, maybe they were late, but he did see one. A kid with snake-bites and dark long hair. Mephisto thought the boy looked familiar, but didn't think much about it. It seem Mephisto had caught the boys attention, because the boy suddenly walked up to him and looked him up and down.

"Hey. Draydinn." The boy said.
"Um... hello." Mephisto replied.
"You look confused. Never heard of martial arts?"Draydinn said this time, snickering. Mephisto sensed the boy thought nothing of him, but that was fine. Mephisto wasn't looking to make any impression.
"Yeah... i'm not sure what martial arts is... do you know what it is?" Mephisto replied, innocently. Draydinn looked really annoyed and sighed.
"By the way, what's your name?"
"Me? I'm Mephisto." Mephisto said, smiling, "Nice to meet you, Draydinn."
Mephisto Bart Kucabara
Mephisto Bart Kucabara

Back to top Go down

Post  Draydinn Saxe Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

"Yeah... I'm not sure what martial arts is... do you know what it is?" The boy said. Draydinn now felt bad. Crap. He's probably some foreign kid who doesn't have Martial Arts in his country.

"Me? I'm Mephisto." The kid was speaking with a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you, Draydinn."

"Uhh, nice to meet you too..."

Draydinn looked at Mephisto. He looked much cuter when he smiled. Maybe I should tell him that? Nah, that would just make me seem like a creep...

"Oh, and by the way...martial arts is any of the traditional forms of Oriental self-defense or combat that utilize physical skill and coordination without weapons, as karate, aikido, judo, or kung fu, often practiced as sport. Just so you know..." He smiled back to Mephisto, careful not to show off his fangs. "Also...you look cuter when you smile..."

Did I really just say that!? I thought I agreed with myself to NOT say that! Curses! How am I going to cover saying that?! HOW!? Draydinn blushed bright red, fiddling with his snake bites. "I..I uhh...I mean..." Draydinn didn't know what to say...

Am I turning into my father?! A player?! Draydinn pinched himself. No, I refuse to turn into that!

"Just forget what I just said...I think class is going to start anyway..." Draydinn looked over at the teacher and all the sports equipment, still blushing, but not as badly as before.
Draydinn Saxe
Draydinn Saxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephisto Bart Kucabara Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 am

"Uhh, nice to meet you too..." Draydinn replied, looking kind of shy now. Mephisto smiled and bowed in an old fashion manner. Draydinn continued to explain what martial arts was.

"Oh, and by the way...martial arts is any of the traditional forms of Oriental self-defense or combat that utilize physical skill and coordination without weapons, as karate, aikido, judo, or kung fu, often practiced as sport. Just so you know... Also...you look cuter when you smile..." Draydinn said.

"Hehe why thanks." Mephisto replied, smiling.
"Just forget what I just said...I think class is going to start anyway..."Draydin said, his cheeks flushing red. Mephisto took the compliment quiet well, though it was sort of different, it was the first time he heard a guy say his smile was cute.

"Combat the utilize physical skill and coordination without weapons... sounds similar to what i was trained in, but where i come from it's not called martial arts... hmm. I wonder if they are the same. Maybe I'll stick around and see what this Martial arts is." Mephisto said, then looked at the teacher coming into the class.

(ill let you control the teacher ^^))
Mephisto Bart Kucabara
Mephisto Bart Kucabara

Back to top Go down

Post  Draydinn Saxe Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm

I have never called anyone cute! Never before in my life! Why now? Draydinn felt like going back to his room and bashing his head into a wall. He hated feeling like he was becoming his father.

"No problem," Draydinn mumbled.

"Combat the utilize physical skill and coordination without weapons... sounds similar to what i was trained in, but where i come from it's not called martial arts... hmm. I wonder if they are the same. Maybe I'll stick around and see what this Martial arts is." Mephisto said as the teacher walked into class.

"I'd advise it. Probably don't want to end up getting in trouble like I did in Drama Class today," Draydinn whispered, adding a small giggle as the teacher walked by.

"Martial Arts. All of you should now what it is. Most of you associate it with Asian movies or Asians in general." Some kids in class groaned. Must be a speech given every year at the beginning of the year. Draydinn nodded to himself. "For today, we are going to be doing simple Martial Arts moves. First, spread your legs apart. Then bring one arm to your side, and punch the other one out. Make sure that your hands are in fists and the fist at your side should be turned upwards facing the ceiling. Your other fist-the one punched outwards-should be facing towards the ground."

Haha, a slightly plump man teaching us martial arts! This is going to be great. Draydinn giggled again, slightly hoping that the teacher wouldn't notice.

"You there, spread your legs further apart." The teacher pointed a student.
Draydinn Saxe
Draydinn Saxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephisto Bart Kucabara Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 am

Mephisto took off his backpack and left it on the side, while he watched Draydinn and the rest of the class gather around the center of gym, the teacher had the students stand on the blue floor mats as he explained what the class was about.

"Martial Arts. All of you should now what it is. Most of you associate it with Asian movies or Asians in general." The instructor said. He was a big man, slightly plumped around the abdomen area. He wore a gray collar t-shirt that was tuck in his red P.E. shorts. He wore a red cap and a name tag which read 'Honda'. The instructor continued explaining to the rest of the class how to properly throw a punch and had them all get into a weird stance.

"For today, we are going to be doing simple Martial Arts moves. First, spread your legs apart. Then bring one arm to your side, and punch the other one out. Make sure that your hands are in fists and the fist at your side should be turned upwards facing the ceiling. Your other fist-the one punched outwards-should be facing towards the ground." Everyone copied what the instructor was doing, he had his legs spread and was demonstrating his technique. Mephisto had never seen such a bazaar stance before, it looked... effective if done right.

Mephisto watched from the side as the other students practiced their punches, most of them were decent, some were far worse than others, Draydinn wasn't half bad either. Mephisto could feel the power within Draydinn, though it was faint. Mephisto continued watching as he caught a glimpse of Draydinn smiling, and then it turned into giggling. While observing his class, Mr. Honda, the instructor had notice Mephisto standing on the side for a long while now and decided to see if the boy was there to learn martial arts, or just disturb the class.

"You there, spread your legs further apart."Mr. Honda said as he pointed to a student who had poor form. The instructor walked up to Mephisto, his hands on both his hips.
"You, boy, are you enjoying the show?" Mr. Honda said. Mephisto looked up at the instructor and smiled.
"Yeah, this is great!" Mephisto said. Mr. Honda's eyebrow twitched and arch at Mephisto's reply.
"You look like you do some martial arts, do you?"
"Martial arts? Nope, never done it." Mephisto said smiling. Mr. Honda seemed annoyed at the answer.
"Well, it's not that hard. Why don't you come in front of the class and I'll show you some." Mr. Honda said, secretly hiding something. Mephisto nodded and stood before the whole class.

"Mike!" Mr. Honda called on a student in the crowd who quickly got to the front of the class and faced Mephisto. He had blonde hair and was well built, he had a face that was like 'That's right, i'm bad!' "Mike is my number one student in Karate, he'll help you learn martial arts. Mike, go easy on him." Mike grinned at Mr. Honda and looked at Mephisto.
"Ready?!" Mr. Honda said.
"Wait, what are we doing?" Mephisto asked.
"We are here to see your fighting abilities! HAJIME!!!"
"Fighting?"

As the lesson began, Mephisto wasn't sure what was happening, so he looked at the student Mike, who got into a fighting stance. Mephisto quickly notice a weak spot in Mike's defense while he crept closer to Mephisto. In an instant, Mike began launching multiple attacks at Mephisto's body. Kicks and punches seem like they were unavoidable, but in a flash, Mike had stopped his onslaught and fell into a fetal position. There were hundreds of attack marks on Mike's body as he turned over.

"So this is what martial arts is... very similar as i thought. Sorry for hitting so many times, but with your speed, you'll never be able to beat me." Mephisto said, not breaking a sweat. He stood before the fallen Mike like a warrior god. Mr. Honda was speechless, he couln't even react to Mephisto's attack.

"What in heavens name..." Mr Honda said, shocked as he went to Mike's side. Mephisto turn to look at Draydinn.
"Sorry if i ruined the class... i better get going."

((sorry if i wrote too much =p i hope its alright that i names the teacher.))
Mephisto Bart Kucabara
Mephisto Bart Kucabara

Back to top Go down

Post  Draydinn Saxe Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:16 am

((Nah, nah, I love the length! And the name is perfect! I wanted to name the teacher that anyway!! XD))

Draydinn gathered around with the crowd of students, all taking on the same stance. He couldn't help but smile and giggle at Mr. Honda. He was a plump man teaching kids martial arts. Somehow, Draydin found this really funny.

That's who is teaching us? A plump little man? Boy this has got to be good! Draydinn couldn't help but giggle and smile throughout the entire class period.

Suddenly, Mr. Honda yelled at some kid about his stance. It threw Draydinn off slightly, although he went back to what he was thinking about.

"You, boy, are you enjoying the show?" Mr. Honda walked over to Mephisto and said. Mephisto was smiling up at Mr. Honda, and Draydinn couldn't decide if Mephisto was trying to get in trouble or not.

Everyone dropped their stances, watching the show that was about to begin. Draydinn felt as though he was going to enjoy what was about to go down.

"Yeah, this is great!" At that reply, Mr. Honda's eyebrow twitched, showing that he was starting to become annoyed.

"You look like you do some martial arts, do you?"

"Martial arts? Nope, never done it." Mephisto continued smiling, and Mr. Honda seemed to be even angrier and annoyed than before, it that was even possible. Draydinn wanted to cheer for Mephisto though; annoying teachers was always a fun pastime in class.

"Well, it's not that hard. Why don't you come in front of the class and I'll show you some." Mr. Honda led Mephisto up to the front of the class, trying to hide some evil secret plot from him though. Draydinn could see the evil plot forming in his head, Mr. Honda wasn't that good at hiding his facial reactions. Now Draydinn felt like kicking his butt, although he had already gotten into enough trouble, and didn't want to get in any more for the day.

"Mike!" Mr. Honda suddenly shouted and some well built, blonde haired kid came walking up to the front of class. It was obvious this kid was Mr. Honda's favorite. "Mike is my number one student in Karate, he'll help you learn martial arts. Mike, go easy on him." Mike gave the classic 'I'm sucking up to you but you can't really tell because I'm your favorite student' smiles to Mr. Honda, then looked over at Mephisto.

"Ready?!" Mr. Honda said.

"Wait, what are we doing?" Mephisto asked, obviously confused about what was going on. Draydinn wanted desperately to get in on this fight and kick some serious butt.

"We are here to see your fighting abilities! HAJIME!!!"

"Fighting?"

The fight had seemed like an automatic win for Mike. The best kid taking on the kid who had never done any martial arts? How is that fair? If anyone wanted to talk about easy punishment and humiliation, this was the best way to go about it.

Although...the fight didn't go like how everyone had thought it would. Immediately after the fight had started Mike went straight into launching crazy attacks at Mephisto. Each kick or punch seemed completely unavoidable. Although...suddenly, in what seemed like a second, Mike was on the ground in the fetal position.

Dang! And he said he didn't know martial arts! I think Mr. Honda better rethink who his favorite student is going to be! Draydinn couldn't help but let another chuckle escape his throat.

"So this is what martial arts is... very similar as i thought. Sorry for hitting so many times, but with your speed, you'll never be able to beat me." Mephisto said. He stood over Mike like some type of god, and the whole class stayed uterly speechless. Mephisto hadn't even broken a sweat.

"What in heaven's name..." Mr. Honda finally muttered, going down to Mike's side to make sure he was okay. Mephisto had looked up at Draydinn, and Draydinn felt his face burn and turn multiple different shades of red.

"Sorry if i ruined the class... i better get going." Mephisto said. Draydinn's eyes grew large.

Going? Going where? Where on earth does Mephisto think he's going, especially after all of that!

"Boy, you said going...where on earth do you think you are going?" Mr. Honda growled at Mephisto. Draydinn looked over at Mephisto with pleading eyes, secretly hoping that he would leave. "If anything, the only places you could be going is the office or taking Mike to the nurse. Or staying here is an option. You can pick where you'd like to go."
Draydinn Saxe
Draydinn Saxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephisto Bart Kucabara Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:29 pm

((DRAYDINN! ^^ nice to hear from everyone again ^^ how's ur spring break?))

After defeating the blond boy Mike, Mephisto figured it'll be best if he left the class immediately. Mephisto had wanted to test what martial art is, and he had. According to the way Mike was fighting, it was the same as the demon realm fighting, just another savage way to hurt others, Mephisto didn't like it. Mephisto wasn't an idiot either, he had a feeling something like this was going to happen, earlier he felt the evil intent in Mr.Honda's mind decided to challenge it.

"Sorry if i ruined the class... i better get going." Mephisto said, taking a last glance at Draydinn and then stepping off the mat.

"Boy, you said going...where on earth do you think you are going?" Mr. Honda said, standing up from Mike side. He looked angry. "If anything, the only places you could be going is the office or taking Mike to the nurse. Or staying here is an option. You can pick where you'd like to go."

Mephisto didn't like the tone of Mr. Honda, no one speaks to a prince this way..Mephisto turned around and faced Mr. Honda, who was standing like an angry lion who'd just had it's clan harmed. Mephisto let out a small breath and then replied.

"The one place i would like to go back to...is home." Mephisto said and then turned around to walk away. As he picked up his back pack and began walking towards the door, he felt someone grab him from the back of his pants and collar, and then throwing him back to the mat.

Mephisto was in the air for a few seconds and then positioned himself for the fall. When the prince of devils landed on his feet, he looked to see who had thrown him, it was Mr. Honda. The plumped tiny instructor didn't look so tiny and plumped anymore, his shirt had been ripped off and the muscles he hid were showing and rippling. Before Mr. Honda stood at 5'0ft, but now he was 5'9ft.

"Now class, I'll show you what REAL martial art IS!" Mr. Honda announced. The rest of the class stayed shocked in aw at the transformation of their instructor. Mephisto could feel the murderous intent from Mr. Honda, also he could sense the rage oozing from the instructor.
"No, i will not fight you Mr. Honda." Mephisto said. Mr. Honda arched an eye brow.
"What, are you scared? GOOD! you should be scared you little brat!"
"No, I'm not scared. It's just, I've already tested this martial art thing you do and I've no interest in such a savage style. Also, if we do fight, all these students might get caught up in this duel and i don't want that."
"You ain't got a choice, boy! The only way you're going to leave this place, is if you defeat me! Now, i reveal that you won do to cheap tricks!" Mr. Honda yelled, and then in an instant, Mr. Honda disappeared and then appeared a second later behind Mephisto, ready to bear hug him.

With his quick reflexes, Mephisto quickly turned to face Mr. Honda and jumped back, avoiding the grab.

"Heh, you're pretty quick." Mr. Honda said, chuckling. With a quick step that normal eyes couldn't see, Mr. Honda came at Mephisto with a strong side kick to his rib cage.

Blocking just in time with his arm and elbow, Mephisto noticed the power difference from the instructor before he changed.

"So... humans are capable of hiding their true strengths too?" Mephisto said to himself.
"Stop talking to yourself boy!" Mr. Honda said, as he launched another kick in the air towards Mephisto's head. The prince of devil's easily dodged the attack, then maneuvering to the side and grabbing onto the trunks of Mr. Honda, Mephisto did a hip throw which slammed Mr. Honda on the mat.

For a moment, the match stayed silent as Mr. Honda laid still on the floor. Mephisto could hear the other students whispering mean things... He killed Mr. Honda. He's a monster, fighting with a teacher. Mephisto closed his eyes a for moment to endure their whispers and then finally began to walk out of the class.

As he picked up his back pack and headed towards the door, Mephisto heard the other students gasp. Mr. Honda had gotten to his feet, staggering. He looked at Mephisto with angry eyes and yelled out.

"This isn't over! I will show you what REAL martial arts is!" Mr. Honda said, but this time Mephisto ignored the teacher and began walking away.
"Fool!" Mr. Honda said, as an enormous amount of energy was concentrated through his legs and into his upper body. Mr. Honda shot out a bright green blast from his hands towards Mephisto who had his back turned. The sound of impact made a loud exploding sound.
"Yes! I've vindicated you, Mike." Mr. Honda said, happily.
"That move you used was a Ki technique, right? (Ki, spiritual energy)" Mephisto said, his hand was outwards, he had deflected the attack. Mr. Honda and the rest of the students looked in shock, there wasn't a scratch on Mephisto, and before anyone can blink, Mephisto had disappeared from the class. He walked out and began heading towards the roof of the school.
Mephisto Bart Kucabara
Mephisto Bart Kucabara

Back to top Go down

Post  Draydinn Saxe Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

((Hey my post is going to take a few more days. I've been really busy with school and such sooo...btw-my spring break was pretty fun...all....7 days of it (if that)!!))
Draydinn Saxe
Draydinn Saxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down