Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draydinn Saxe

2 posters

Go down

Draydinn Saxe Empty Draydinn Saxe

Post  Draydinn Saxe Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:18 am

Name: Draydinn Crystofer Saxe
Spieces: Vampire/Fairy half breed

History: Before Draydinn was born, his mother was roaming around a forest one night and ran into a rather friendly fairy. Somehow he managed to get her preggers. So Draydinn's mother stayed in the forest, drinking the blood of animals to get by until she gave birth to her child. Although, after the birth of his child, Draydinn's father left his mother to go make 'friends' with the other fairies in their section of the forest.
Being half fairy and half vampire, Draydinn never really had a normal life. He was disowned by his womanizing father when he found out that he was gay, but that didn't matter much to Draydinn because his dad wasn't around much anyway. His fairy father was always leaving his wife and going back into the woods with his like. Draydinn wasn't super close with his mom either. Despite her efforts to teach him about his vampire ancestry and his fairy ancestry, he never really cared much. The only thing he ever really got from his mother was her lessons on how to properly drink blood from someone's neck and how to sleep in a coffin, even though he didn't really have to due to his fairy blood.
One night his mother awoke from her vampire slumber. She was just about to go out and feed on the random homeless camp downtown when she saw Draydinn still up. She told him that he didn't have to go to school tomorrow. Draydinn didn't really care. He didn't really have anyone at school he was close too. He just tried his hardest to blend into the back-ground, despite the fact that girls followed him where-ever he went. Then his mom told him that someone would be here to pick him up in the morning. Now he was confused. Pick him up in the morning? What on earth was his mother talking about?
"You're going to Masquerade. I sent in your paperwork. I figured this will be good for you. Mommy has to go somewhere anyway, and she won't be back for a while, so you need somewhere to go. Now don't you worry about me, I'll be fine. You just go have fun and try to make some new friends okay darling?" His mother then wisked away into the night crying, and never showed back up at their home.
The next morning, a car arrived for Draydinn, and he got in, heading into his next chapter in life. Heading into mystery.

Personality: Draydinn is a rather mellow person. He is very indecisive and uncaring. He is rather cold, and hates most people on sight. More than other people though, he hates himself. He has a dark, sarcastic sense of humor, and loves to make fun of other people. Even though he never really had a friend, he usually knows how to act in most social situations. If he were to become close to anyone, they would find out that he does have a sweet and trusting side, despite the fact that Draydinn tries his hardest to hide it.

Appearance: Thanks to his mother's vampire blood and his father's fairy blood, Draydinn is both unusually attractive and pale. Luckily Draydinn didn't get his father's fairy wings. Where-ever Draydinn goes, girls swear up and down that they see small sparkles following him (almost like fairy dust or something), and that when he smiles, they see fangs. Draydinn has shoulder length black emo hair, and bright ice blue eyes. He has two snake bites that he got when he was 14 that he only sometimes takes out. On a typical day, Draydinn enjoys wearing t-shirts, skinny jeans, and high tops.

RP sample:
Draydinn sat on the roof of his house. It was a nice cool night, and he wasn't tired. The stars twinkled, and he could sense the rain coming. A storm was approaching, he had just checked the radar after all. It was a big storm, and he wanted to outside when it started. He wanted to clear his head as the rain poured down on him. The wind whipped about him, and he thought about his father. He didn't really know his dad well, but he had met with him a few times. In fact, his dad had just been over earlier that day. Of course his mom made sure she was up to see him. She still cared about him despite the fact that he had left her to 'befriend' other fairies. His dad had looked on him with hate during the whole visit.
"Any girls at school that are cute?"
"They're all human dad. They won't be into you. Plus they're underage."
"Darn. How 'bout for you? Any girl's catch your eye?"
"No dad, I'm gay. I don't understand how you can keep forgetting this."
"I'm not forgetting. I'm hoping that it's all just a phase and that you'll grow out of it."
"Honey! Leave our son alone. If he's gay he's gay. If he's straight he's straight! He's still your child. You should love him anyway!"
For the rest of the night, Draydinn had been silent. This meeting was really important to his mother. She liked it whenever the family was all together like this, despite the hateful words pass between him and his father.
I wonder who he's with now. She must be a whore. Just like he is. God he's such a whore! Every time he comes over he talks about the new woman or the new kid! I don't even know how many step-siblings I have! I could probably count how many on four hands. Might even need five. At least he's happy? How can I even say this?! I really hope this storm hurries up and gets here. Maybe I won't think about this crap for much longer.
Draydinn twisted his hair around his fingers and played with his snake bites. He longed to be happy like his dad was. Secretly inside he wished he could find someone he truly could care about. That would never happen to him though. He had too much to keep secret. The blood flowing inside him was stained so he thought.
Who the heck would love a vampire/fairy? Vampires are supposed to be scary, and fairies are just so...
Draydinn didn't finish the thought. He didn't want to say gay, it was so down-putting. He hated that term; everyone at school used it. "That's so gay!" "This is so gay, I don't wanna do it!"
Still fighting with himself, the rain slowly dripped down from the sky, and he eventually fell into a deep sleep.
Draydinn Saxe
Draydinn Saxe

Back to top Go down

Draydinn Saxe Empty Re: Draydinn Saxe

Post  Draydinn Saxe Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 pm

((I completely forgot about adding the ever so important detail of height!! Sorry!! So here's my edited Appearance section!))

Appearance: Thanks to his mother's vampire blood and his father's fairy blood, Draydinn is both unusually attractive and pale. Luckily Draydinn didn't get his father's fairy wings. He stands at about 5'7" (thanks to his father). Where-ever Draydinn goes, girls swear up and down that they can see small sparkles following him (almost like fairy dust or something), and that when he smiles, they see fangs. Although no one else believes them. They think its their sick puppy-love or a trick of the eye. Draydinn has shoulder length black emo hair, and bright ice blue eyes. He has two snake bites that he got when he was 14 that he rarely takes out. On a typical day, Draydinn enjoys wearing t-shirts, skinny jeans, and high tops.
Draydinn Saxe
Draydinn Saxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:39 pm

^_^ Intresting mash-up...Fairy and Vamp..hehe...
Accepted! Welcome to the site and Happy RPing!!
-runs off to fill in sheet-
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down