Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...look...A Vampire and A Werewolf walking in the deep, dark forest at night...how...normal..(Derek possibly PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Oh...look...A Vampire and A Werewolf walking in the deep, dark forest at night...how...normal..(Derek possibly PG-13) Empty Oh...look...A Vampire and A Werewolf walking in the deep, dark forest at night...how...normal..(Derek possibly PG-13)

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Ari had been at Masquerade for a long time now, her time there had been well spent as well. She had found a lot of cool places, secret passages in the library (how movie like) and cool caves and areas in the forest which were hard to get to.

Been away from home and vampire royalty had helped Ari a lot. She didn't have to act all cool and calm and normal here, she could be herself...well...Minus the vampire side. She was pretty sure that no-one knew the vampire secret. Well..other than the other vamps and species. None of the humans knew. After so long she thought that was pretty good.

It was another sleepless night for Ari though. She was too awake, too bouncy and full of energy to go to bed and sleep. She had had a little too much blood and sugar today. She was, to put in bluntly, hyper. She sighed and got out of bed, pulling some skinny jeans on and a T-Shirt. She didn't need a jacket. She didn't feel the heat as much as normal people did. She opened her window, wide enough for her to get out of and slipped outside onto the ledge. She slid the window shut behind her, leaving a small enough gap for her fingers to fit and re open it later. She was facing the field, and only the second floor up. It was easy enough to jump onto the piled up plastic chairs that people could use whenever they were outside, then onto the table near them, then onto the floor, and easy to climb back up to her room as well. She didn't have a roommate thankfully.

She stuck to the shadows of the building, walking around it quickly and then heading across the part field that was away from the windows and into the woods. When she was in far enough not to be seen she started running, as fast as she could. She ran like that, deeper and deeper into the forest, until her legs started to burn. Only then did she stop and look where she was. She had subconciously ran towards one of her hideaways. One of the places she normally came when she couldn't be bothered with certain lessons. This one was particulary (sp?) hard to reach as there was a fallen tree and a lot of brambles in the way, but if you used what was around you it was easy. She quickly scaled the lower branches of a tree until she was higher than the fallen log. Then she jumped onto the tree, stumbling slightly on impact and almost falling in true Ari style. She managed to regain her balance just in time, wobbled slightly, then slid down the side of the tree getting a lovely big green stain on her jeans as she did so. She landed on the ground with a soft thump and walked away from the tree into the clearing...to find she wasn't alone. Someone else was already there.
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oh...look...A Vampire and A Werewolf walking in the deep, dark forest at night...how...normal..(Derek possibly PG-13) Empty Re: Oh...look...A Vampire and A Werewolf walking in the deep, dark forest at night...how...normal..(Derek possibly PG-13)

Post  Derek Radke Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:23 am

The sun wasn't even down before Derek made his way to the clearing. He was very imaginative with names, 'the clearing' 'the tree'. He sighed, "I got to come up with a better name for it." A huge log stood in his way, he smiled and jumped onto a branch to another to another until he could just hop onto the log. The full moon was near, his reflexes along with everything else increased when the full moon was just a week away. He smiled when he saw it the clearing. He smiled, and walked over. Dipping his hands in, he made a cup looking imitation and filled it with water. He brought it to his mouth, and let the cool liquid flow into his mouth. When his thirst had been satisfied he got up and brushed off his jeans he was wearing. Along with a black Rise Against Endgame T-shirt, and a good pair of dark grey running shoes. He usually would be wearing his "L", his high school track team sweatshirt. But tonight he thought it was just a cool night, one that nawed on his bones. A feeling he didn't mind, and quite preferred that to hot days.

He smiled, "well.... Derek." He chuckled a bit. Derek wasn't his real name, he had changed it right before he had come to the school. It's not that he didn't like his name, just he didn't like that kids made fun of his last name. That and he wasn't sure what this place was like so giving everyone his real name was a no go for him. So he took his best friends name, and took the last name of the ex lead singer of one of his favorite bands. Ronnie Radke. The heads didn't have a problem with it, and changed the roles as well. "What are you to do now?" He looked to the moon, he always loved the move. The beacon of light, hope and beauty in the dark night sky. He smiled, he had the strangest (or normal) sense to howl at the moon. But suppressed it.

He did put in his earbuds, and began to listen to his music. I was once possibly maybe perhaps a king by Asking Alexandria. He listened to them for sometime, but than changed to Rise Against and played Heaven knows. As he listened he heard something, pausing his music he looked to find a girl. Maybe his age, if not older. He put his earbuds up. "HEY!" He jumped out of the tree, and feel twenty feet before hitting the ground and combat rolling. He stood up and brushed some of the dirt away. Derek's appearance was a little rugged, not bad he had been smart enough to shave this morning, and cleaned up a bit. The full moon being so near, had it's up sides, and it's down sides. "What are you doing out here at night?" He looked at the reflection of the moon in a puddle of water and smiled before looking back towards the girl.
Derek Radke
Derek Radke

Back to top Go down

Oh...look...A Vampire and A Werewolf walking in the deep, dark forest at night...how...normal..(Derek possibly PG-13) Empty Re: Oh...look...A Vampire and A Werewolf walking in the deep, dark forest at night...how...normal..(Derek possibly PG-13)

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 am

((You're stealing the TV's playlist...haha... asking alexandria the final episode was on and then prayer of a refugee by Rise against...haha...))

The boy yelled "HEY!" before jumping down from the tree. It wasn't a very graceful landing and he rolled as he did so, it looked like he was copying it from a movie.
"What are you doing out here at night?"
Ari smiled and raised her eyebrows a little at the boy.

He was around her age by the looks of it, maybe about four inches taller which didn't really make Ari feel any better. It meant that if he was a creepy evil dude and Ari had to run he might be faster...That is unless he was human. Ari could tell he wasn't human though. She could feel it, like a sixth sense.

"What am I doing out here? What are you doing out here? Don't you know it's dangerous out at night?" Ari said smiling widly allowing her pointed fangs to show.

((sorry for crappyness...sat in maths and dying.. >.<))
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Radke Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 pm

"What am I doing out here? What are you doing out here? Don't you know it's dangerous out at night?" He smiled, "yes I know the dangera of the woods, but most aren't that bad once you get to know them." He smiled, his teeth since had been turned had been a bit pointed. Not to noticeable unless you stared at there for sometime. When it wasn't a full moon, werewolf's (or most anyway) could turn into a werewolf, or a wolf. The only side effect, you kept some animal like qualities afterwards. He had spent many of nights in the woods, and had gotten to know some. They didn't have conversations, or anything. It was weird. He chuckled, as she showed him her fangs. "What was that, an imitation move? Or were you just showing me your small little fangs haha." His fangs grew twice if not three times longer when he changed. "It's a neat trick though."

((The crappyness of this post is shameful hahaha))
Derek Radke
Derek Radke

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:05 am

"yes I know the dangera of the woods, but most aren't that bad once you get to know them." The boy said.
Ari's expression grew a little confused. Was he saying he knew of them or actually knew them? She didn't say anything though, she just watched the boy with mild curiosity.
"What was that, an imitation move? Or were you just showing me your small little fangs haha. It's a neat trick though." Ari glared at the boy now, but then smiled again.

"I was merely seeing if you were human...or if you would be scared...You never know. And...MY FANGS ARE NOT SMALL!!! They're still growing in is all...I'm a Moroi, a mortal vampire. I don't have to kill humans when I...umm...how to put it? Feed." Ari's smile grew, pleased at the fact that she had never been tempted by immortality and that she had never had to kill. Killing took your soul, it made you cold and empty, pure evil. If strigoi (Immortal vamps) didn't kill regulary ((sp??)) they would slowly go insane, then die. It was a very painful process. You would become so weak that you won't be able to move then your organs would slowly shut down. Ari shuddered at the thought and then tuned herself back into the real world.

"I'm Ari by the way...well...Arriane, but everyone calls me Ari. Who, and if I may ask, What are you? I can tell you're not human...Though if I'm correct you once were? So you must either be a ghost...or a werewolf...or something else...?" She frowned slightly at the something else part, she didn't know what else there could be.
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down