Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Student

2 posters

Go down

New Student Empty New Student

Post  Joanna Nash Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Joanna tugged nervously at the frays on her jacket sleeves. She was sitting on a plain white bed, in a beige painted room, in the wing of a school, and she didn't know what to expect. Her eyes lingered across the room to the outside. Trees growing back leaves from the dead of winter awaited her. The roaming grounds.. The trails.. The school itself.
What would it be like?

Her anxious feeling inside of her simmered lightly, as her hands went to open her bright purple suitcase. Carelessly putting things away into the plain wooden doors, hoping the constant pattern would preoccupy her thoughts.

What types of people were here? What talent?

She was so bold in coming here, and now she felt weak, and rather insecure. Joanna scowled.[i]
Joanna Nash
Joanna Nash

Back to top Go down

New Student Empty Re: New Student

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm

((Joanna..would you mind resizing your siggy to a smaller size... preferably no larger than 600x300 pixles?))

Ari wandered aimlessly down the halls of the girls dorm, stopping every so often to talk to people, or check on them. She was this weeks Dorm Monitor, which basically meant she had to make sure everyone had clean rooms, obeyed the curfew and made sure that any newbies felt comfortable and happy. It basically meant she had to help the teachers at Masquerade...something she wasn't really happy about. Some of the teachers were okay...you got the occasional one that was happy and energetic and who made you want to learn.... Of course they often ran out of the school in tears or in insanity before they had even been at the school for a year. Having students that were different species and of extremely varying personalities was a difficult thing to be able to cope with... As was the difficult trouble making students. You had to be tough and hard to be able to survive in a school like Masquerade.

Ari reached the end of the hallway and knocked on a freshly painted white door. The last person to have this room had moved rooms, so all of her personalizations had been removed and the doors and room had been re-painted. "Hey...You better be decent because i'm coming in!" Ari yelled through the door as she twisted the handle and opened it.

A girl was walking around the room, opening and closing drawers, putting items away. Ari grinned...Another newbie. "Heyyy...I'm Ari! I'm this weeks dorm monitor... and you are?"

Last edited by Arriane Ravenwood on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joanna Nash Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 am

Joanna carelessly chewed on her bottom lip, her slender hands carefully refolding her clothes before tucking them in the open wooden drawer. A soft smile plucked at the corner of her mouth, thinking about the possibilities. She could be whatever she wanted here, she could learn about her species. She could develop her dance skills, and she could perform, was there anything she wanted more?

Sifting through the suitcase, she discovered her two pairs of ballet shoes. The soft, worn pink leather of the flat ones, the hard point and silky fabric of the point ballet shoes. Joanna smiled at them, softly stroking the side of each before going onto her point, resting them atop the wooden dresser.

Crossing her arms, she gained a smile of success. -Part- of the unpacking was done.

Suddenly, a voice echoed through the door, and her eyes instinctively went wide. As the person entered, she felt a smile tug at her mouth. The girl in front of her seemed vibrant, and pleasant, and had a bright streak of color in her hair.

At the introduction, Joanna walked closer and held out her hand to the girl, " Heya. I'm Joanna Nash, but you can call me Jo, or Anna, or any other creative name you can get out of that. "
Joanna Nash
Joanna Nash

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:20 pm

((SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATENESS!! PLEASE DON'T STAKE ME!!))

The girl walked closer to Ari, holding out her hand obviously to shake it. "Heya. I'm Joanna Nash, but you can call me Jo, or Anna, or any other creative name you can get out of that."

Ari smiled brightly at the girl and shook her hand. "Well... Nice to meet you Joanna. I just have to ask you a few questions.... Now I have two different sets of questions here... I just need you to answer a question for me before i can determine which few I have to ask you..." Ari glanced around the room, taking in the sites and trying to see anything special that screamed 'not human'. Nothing jumped out but she was getting that sense that told her that the girl, Joanna, wasn't human.

"Are you one of our... more Special students? If you understand me... If you don't and aren't then don't worry... All of our students are special. Some of them however got asked here for a specific reason other than the performance...all to do with their backgrounds...."

Ari knew she wasn't handling this as well as she could have, but with no obvious signs for the girl then she didn't really know what to do.
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum