Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why's it always me? (Ivy) (PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Why's it always me? (Ivy) (PG-13) Empty Why's it always me? (Ivy) (PG-13)

Post  Lucien Davis Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:05 am

Lucien rushed to Art Class for the first time in his life. If he was late, he would be dumped on Reception Duty (again), the school's favourite punishment for him, as they knew he hated it. But, for once, it wasn't his fault! He'd been helping out a new kid (though he didn't bother stepping in and helping her kill a demon, though he did dispose of it after she'd gone), so it wasn't like he'd been late on purpose!

Rushing through the door, he saw he was late by two minutes. The teacher had a look of absolute glee on her face.

"You're late, Mr Davis. That's a week on Reception Duty for you." Mrs DaVinci told him. This was probably the happiest she'd been all week.

"Oh bollocks..." Lucien grumbled under his breath. There was no point arguing, she wouldn't listen to him anyway. For some reason, it seemed like nearly all the teachers at the school hated him. They threw around terms like 'undisciplined', 'rude', 'distraction', and his favourite one, 'untameable'.

They were all true of course, but so what?

"I heard that. That's another week of Reception Duty for you too."

The class snickered as Lucien slunk off to the back of the class, sulking. As Mrs DaVinci turned round to the board, Lucien stuck his fingers up at her. He didn't know why he had to come to this stupid class. He'd always hated Art, it was a waste of his time. Music, he loved. Art, nowhere near. If he'd known he'd get Reception Duty for been just two minutes late, he'd have skived the whole lesson and gone to the pub. At least then he'd be enjoying himself.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why's it always me? (Ivy) (PG-13) Empty Re: Why's it always me? (Ivy) (PG-13)

Post  Ivy Hudgens Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Art class was a class that Ivy definitely enjoyed.  She wasn't a super talented artist or anything, but art was a way of getting out all the emotions and feelings that had to be put on paper to work properly.  Performing was the girl's truest passion, but visual arts were close behind.  Art class was great, especially with Ms. DaVinci...as much as Ivy hated to admit it, she was a bit of a teacher's pet.  It wasn't that big a deal...it wasn't like she acted as if she was better than her classmates, but Ms. DaVinci did a lot of harping on the witch and her art skills...something that often brought a blush to Ivy's cheeks and made her sink in her chair a bit.

There was really only one exception to Ivy's rule about gloating...and that was Lucien Davis.  The boy drove her absolutely insane, and as a fiery redhead, the girl had a lot of issues with his attitude.  The two had been known to get in fights and heated debates back and forth.  And those could get really ugly...with both of their powers coming out the more intense fights got.  But in art class, Ivy definitely had the upper hand.  Lucien was dreadful at art, and spent most of his time in class on Ms. DaVinci's bad side.  It was a thing the witch loved, watching the boy be tormented right in front of her eyes.  Really, it was sort of out of character for the girl.  Although she had the passion and fire of a stereotypical redhead, Ivy was actually quite nice.  But Lucien had pushed her too far too many times, which meant watching him squirm was spectacular.  And art was just the place to do that.  After all, Ms. DaVinci would never penalize Ivy Hudgens.

Today, Ivy was getting ready to start on her mixed media project- an intense 3D collage made of half a world globe, old photograph tape, melted candle wax, and many other strange objects.  It was an advanced project, though one the girl knew she'd have to put to the side for a bit.  Ms. DaVinci had announced a new project, with pairs of students having to create a piece of art that represented them and how they work with perceived notions.  Ivy had a bad feeling about what was coming...there was a good possibility that she'd be paired with Lucien in attempts for the art teacher to make sure he was kept under control.  Folding her arms over her chest, Ivy looked around...Lucien was late, as per usual.  When he burst into the room, the girl watched him carefully, her lip curling into a half smile as he was given another week of reception duty.  Although the witch hadn't had to deal with that punishment, she heard it was brutal.

Another week of reception duty was assigned, and Ivy couldn't help but catch Lucien's eye, her own eyes filled with a look of gloating.  Even if they were paired for the new project, the witch knew how easy it would be to make the boy miserable...and probably get him more reception duty if he pissed her off too bad.  Hopefully the boy knew to watch his step.  "This is going to be fun," Ivy mumbled to herself, feeling a smirk rise on her face.  As much as she had been hoping to not be paired with Lucien a couple minutes ago, things felt like they had made a complete turn around now.  Perhaps it was a bit cruel of the girl, but she refused to be fucked with.  Not at this point, not when she was just getting so good.

Sitting back in her seat, Ivy let out a soft chuckle.  If anyone could be on the receiving end of her elemental powers, it was Lucien.  And her lightning storms could always use a bit of work...Goddess knew lightning wasn't going to hurt the boy.  "And so it goes," she muttered, feeling more and more ready to take whatever came her way.
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:39 am

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Lucien muttered under his breath as he got partnered with Ivy. This was the worst possible thing that Mrs DaVinci could have done - for some reason Lucien couldn't quite fathom, Ivy seemed to absolutely hate his guts and provoked him every chance she got. She acted so damn nice all the time to everyone else, but with him, it was the total opposite. What had he done that made her despise him so much? Was she jealous of his natural affinity for the elements? He'd been able to create and control them with little to no effort after he found out what he was, whereas she'd had to put years into learning spells.

That was probably it. The petty bitch was jealous of him. Not that that was a surprise. He was powerful and gorgeous. People were always jealous of people like that. And in a few decades, he'd be rich as well.

Moving over to sit next to Ivy, Lucien almost threw himself on the chair, still in a strop. He absolutely hated this class, more than words could describe. He hated having to do things he knew he wasn't good at.

"Right, before we even start this bullshit project, I'm letting you know that I don't have a clue what it is we're supposed to do. So just fill me in, but don't treat me like I'm thick." He told her. "Seriously, the day's only just started and I've already had enough of it. Did you know that one of the new students has a sword that's almost as big as her and she got attacked by a demon? And I had to sort it out without letting her know what I was cos she's a mortal!"

Lucien was really not in a good mood today. Which meant that he'd probably just end up pissing Ivy off more than usual.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Despite her smug attitude, Ivy was starting to feel slightly nervous about this whole project.  Sure, her magic couldn't hurt Lucien in the long run, but there were regular humans in the room, which meant a thunderstorm or whirlwind appearing over the immortal's head would be quite strange to see.  Well, it wasn't like witch hunting was a thing that happened these days...and non-magical humans always found ways to deny what they may see.  They came up with excuses and that sort of thing to explain the unexplainable.  Ivy was starting to feel like she'd have to rely on that reaction if something out of her control happened.  The brain was a funny thing, always putting up defenses and trying to shield people from the truth.  And usually, the brain won out, no matter how odd an occurrence was presented.  The girl had read about the whole thing in Psychology class, and it was a phenomena that interested her greatly.  As a human, she wondered what her brain was shielding her from.  As a witch, she wondered what her actions caused regular humans' brain to shield from them.  It wasn't like her magic hadn't happened (both purposefully and not purposefully) in front of people.  Food for thought.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Ivy moved to sit down properly rather than have her legs propped up on the table.  As someone as short as she was, there was only so long she could have her legs up because she felt the strain.  Now she just had to start thinking about the "fun" she was going to have with Lucien.  In all fairness, he brought out the worst in her.  This was something odd for Ivy...usually people just fell between like or hate.  The immortal wasn't really all that awful, but he fell in that strange between where Ivy just wanted to torture him all the time.  He drove her insane.

Turning her gaze to Lucien, Ivy frowned slightly.  As much as the witch didn't like the boy, she could probably cut him some slack.  Especially in art, which she knew to pretty much be his worst class.  Her attitude for all this hung in a delicate balance, depending on how the two started off.  The immortal definitely knew how to push Ivy's buttons, though...half the time she didn't even mean to react how she did, like the time she was frustrated with homework and had caused a couple potted plants to explode from their roots growing out of control.  More and more, Ivy was feeling like there was more to her magic than the elemental aspect she was most familiar with.  The more she learned, mostly immersed in ancient magical texts at Blackest Night and Sunlight, the more she was starting to feel like there was...a lot more inside her.

Lucien sat down by Ivy's side, acting like the drama queen he typically was.  His whole being, his words...in some ways, it was completely hysterical.  The immortal was more over the top than many girls Ivy had met.  "Ms. DaVinci has explained it a million times," the girl rolled her eyes.  Of course that was what Lucien had started with.  "I treat you like you're thick because you are.  At least, you've never proved otherwise," this was going to be a nightmare.  Taking some deep breaths, the witch tried to squash the thunderstorm bubbling up in her chest.  The last thing she needed was Lucien even more unbearable after being hit by lightning.

But that would be very, very bad...Ivy knew it would be.  So she watched Lucien with narrowed eyes.  "Maybe you just need a better attitude," the witch said grumpily, knowing her's was getting worse and worse.  Though sometimes the immortal's words intrigued her.  "What's a regular human doing with a sword anyway?" Ivy was honestly quite curious.  And demon attacks?  The girl always enjoyed helping with those...why hadn't she been called?  Probably because it was Lucien.  The girl ran her hand through her bright red hair.  She just had to remember to take it easy.  Otherwise nothing would get accomplished.

"For the project, we have to do something that represents us...we each do a part on ourselves, and then the other part is doing how we think the other perceives us...so you'll do it on how you see me and I'll do it on how I see you..."
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:35 pm

As Ivy moved herself, Lucien sat up out of his slump. He might be sulking, but he figured he might as well attempt to try and do something this lesson, otherwise he'd end up on Reception Duty forever. Besides, if he carried on, Ivy might hit him with lightning again. While he might not be able to be killed or feel pain like a regular person, he still fet it. And been hit by lightning hurt.

"I am not thick!" He snarled at Ivy. Surprisingly, Lucien had a brain under his mop of hair. He just prefered to use it for other things, like having fun. He was just another statistic, another student with 'wasted potential'. Art was his worst class, but (after Music) Math and Physics were his best subjects. There was something about them he just understood. "I just don't see the point in putting effort into a class I'm no good at. When we have to do something, I can see in my mind what I want, but I can't get it down. And it pisses me off, so I give up. I've no talent here and no matter how hard I try, I just don't get better. I'm pretty sure you'd be the same if you were stuck in a class you had no skill in... like maybe if they had a class in having fun."

It was low, but Lucien wasn't above low blows. From what he knew of Ivy, school and grades seemed to be her life. She always had her nose stuck in some book or another. What she really needed to do was put the book away for a bit and enjoy her life. She was only mortal, she wasn't going to be around for long (compared to Lucien, anyway... but compared to him, no one was around for long).

"A better attitude?" Lucien snorted. "Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen. I'm not going to have a positive attitude and try to work in a class I'm no good at and hate. If I could drop this class and be out of everyone's hair, I would, believe me. I'd much rather spend my time in the pub than stuck doing this. As for the human... she's apparently the last living member of some famous demon hunting family and the sword's a family heirloom. And it's not just there to look pretty, either - it does its job and she knows how to use it."

Not that Lucien was going to try and bed that particular human. She was underage, for one thing, and Lucien didn't fancy having to deal with police. Ivy, on the other hand... was legal, but somehow resisted Lucien's charm. He had made it a personal challenge to get the young lady in bed with him, but so far, he'd had no luck. Not that he was going to give up, but he just couldn't help how he was around her. She really rubbed him the wrong way and he couldn't help but snap.

"Right then..." Lucien said as Ivy explained to him what needed to be done. "And once we've done that part, we do a bit on how we look at ourselves? Are you sure this is Art and not Psychology?" Lucien let out a sigh. "Man, this would be so much easier if we were allowed to use our abilities. It'd be easy then, cos all I'd have to do for you is conjure a flame. As for the way you look at me... you'd best get to the toilet then. That canvas isn't going to shit on itself, you know."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 pm

As she grew more and more uncertain about the whole thing, Ivy could feel her hair frizzing up as it often did in this type of situations.  It meant she had a (literal) storm brewing inside, and that Lucien would be getting struck with lightning quite soon.  Unless she caught herself quickly...all about that normal human thing again.  Of course, that didn't mean she wasn't crackling with electricity.  And it wasn't like Lucien had never been hit with one of her lightning bolts before.  He had, and it didn't really matter because of the whole immortal thing, but the witch knew it wasn't pleasant anyway.  Though the boy hadn't done anything yet, so it would be pretty wrong of Ivy to act rashly, even if it wasn't purposefully.  Taking some deep breaths, the girl just had to remind herself of that one.  There was no reason to make herself into the bad guy from the start.

But what if she was the bad guy from the start?  After all, it couldn't be Lucien every time.  And both of them knew that Ivy was always set off by him.  She just had to work hard to stay sane...especially if the immortal pushed her at all.  Running her fingers through her hair, the witch felt it frizz even more thanks to the electricity getting concentrated in her fingertips.  "Keep control, keep control," the girl mumbled to herself.  "Not thick..." Ivy repeated the words thoughtfully.  In all fairness, she had never really thought that Lucien's behavior was...well, that he wasn't as thick as he seemed.  In the sense that she could have been judging him too harshly.  But she had to keep things smooth.  As if she wasn't reconsidering the person before her's inner self.  It was something she should be able to tell with her powers.

"Art isn't about being good or bad," Ivy said, a tiny bit of sympathy in her voice.  "In proper art, there's really no such thing.  It's just about...expression.  Even Ms. DaVinci doesn't grade by supposed skill," why was the girl being so nice about all this?  Maybe she could prove that she was actually trying to get along with Lucien...that she wasn't going to be on his back from the start.  But he was Lucien, and it didn't take too long for him to start pushing Ivy's buttons.  "Having a class in having fun?" the witch narrowed her eyes.  "I'm sorry that my idea of fun doesn't mean fucking around with anyone and everyone," Ivy felt the electricity again.  "Asshole."

Of course Ivy had fun!  Was it a crime that she worked hard in school and spent a lot of time reading?  Especially when she had enough time to sit in Blackest Night and Sunlight and go through their ancient texts.  That was just what she liked to do...who gave Lucien the power to decide on what fun was, anyway?  Ivy was feeling angry already...which was a really bad start.  It was sort of amazing she hadn't hit the immortal with lighting yet.

How was Ivy supposed to handle this much resistance?  "A better attitude," she said dryly.  This was so pointless...Lucien had forever to be an idiot, and instead he was just wasting the witch's time.  "Art is about as easy as it gets.  Maybe you could accomplish more with an open mind," deep breaths, deep breaths.  If Lucien couldn't have an open mind, maybe Ivy could attempt for the both of them.  She didn't want their art project to suffer because the immortal was an idiot and the witch was too stubborn.  "Demon hunters?" the girl let out a soft huff.  "That doesn't sound reassuring," she admitted.  Did witches count as a threat?  Being on the wrong side of a giant sword didn't exactly sound like fun to Ivy...not that it was too much of a threat if the witch really thought about it versus her powers.

Hopefully that wasn't something Ivy wouldn't have to deal it.  No one at Masquerade knew what she was, aside from Lucien.  At least, she didn't think anyone did.  "Sometimes the best projects involve the fine line between two things...Art, Psychology...it's supposed to be a challenge," Ivy shrugged.  "But see, you have an idea.  You just have to figure out how to put that into an artistic medium," Goddess...was the witch giving Lucien a...pep talk of sorts?  That was sort of terrifying.  "Is that what you think?  Honestly, I'm not the lewd idiot you are.  And…how do you know for sure?  I could take you completely by surprise."
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 pm

"Yes Ivy, not thick." Lucien said, trying to keep his temper. He could feel the electricity coming off of her and it was making him feel a bit anxious, knowing that it would be him on the receiving end of it. "And calm down with that damn electricity, will you? I can feel the static from here. Remember, I won't need a stake to be able to burn you, witch."

Threats were probably not a good idea, especially at the moment, but it was reflexive, a protective thing. If Lucien felt threatened, he had a tendency to lash out and try to keep the threat at bay. He'd been hit by lightning before and had no intention of going through it again. It wasn't just the pain, it was the uncontrollable muscle spasms after and the embarrassment it caused. If there was one thing Lucien couldn't stand, it was being embarrassed. He was a very vain, very proud young Immortal and he hated anything that compromised his pride... which spasms definitely did.

"You might not think that, but that's cause you always ace this class. No matter how hard I try, I still hardly get a passing grade. I've got my music for expressing myself. Sculpting, painting, drawing... whatever, it's all out of my skill zone. I'm never going to be able to do it, and Mrs DaVinci hates me, so she takes great joy in failing me." Lucien was surprised. Ivy seemed like she was trying to get along with Lucien, even if it was for the sake of the project. But he couldn't help how he acted, and he always spoke without thinking of what he was saying. Things just kind of slipped out, and he ended up making bad situations worse. Like now.

"I don't fuck people around." He pointed out. "I just fuck them. Maybe you should try it, it'll probably lighten you up a bit. You seem so stressed all the time... a good night of fun might actually help you wind down a bit."

Lucien wasn't actually offering himself up here, but if Ivy wanted it, he wouldn't say no. He didn't know  why, but he seemed to have a bit of a thing for redheads and their fiery tempers. Hell, they tended to be the best in bed as well.

"I do have an open mind. That's not the problem. The problem is getting what's in my mind down into something physical. As I've said, I'm no good at doing that. I can make music just fine, but I can't paint, I can't sculpt, I can't draw. You call me thick, but it seems you don't really have any listening skills when it's not a teacher telling you something. As for the kid, no need to worry about her. She knows things like us exist, but it's purely demons she's after."

Wait, what? Was Ivy trying to give him a pep talk? Lucien never thought he'd see the day that happened. As for art and psychology going well together... From the looks of some paintings he'd seen, it seemed that a lot of artists needed to see psychologists themselves. Like that painting of the weird people and there was that one with it's hands on it's face and it's mouth wide open like it was screaming... that was just creepy.

"It's not what I think, it's what I know. You've made it pretty obvious you hate my guts. And you're already surprising me... you're actually been nice! It's kinda scary, to be honest."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:43 pm

"Well I have yet to see this not thick side of you," Ivy tried to contain herself...she really did.  But it wasn't working at the moment...as per usual with Lucien.  And then the words that came out of his mouth sent electricity through her body before a storm cloud formed over the boy's head and a lightning strike hit him right in the head.  "Don't you ever make a witch burning jab," she snarled as another bolt of lightning hit Lucien.  "Shut your damn mouth...I won't be as friendly next time."

As hard as she tried, Ivy couldn't dissipate the storm cloud raging over Lucien.  At least she was managing to keep the lightning under control.  Well...sort of.  Although no more lightning bolts were striking the immortal, Ivy could still feel the electricity coursing through her body.  There was a good chance her hair was reaching Albert Einstein levels...if it wasn't already worse.  At the very least, there was assurance in the fact that Lucien was an immortal...the witch's lightning probably hurt, but it wouldn't kill him.  That would certainly be one to explain.  And talking about witch hunts...the girl didn't want to be the one to trigger society's next scrambling fear of the unknown.  No, Lucien and the powers that be at Masquerade would keep her safe.  The mortals would have their memories of all this wiped, and Ivy could continue working on keeping her powers at bay.  She couldn't go on striking Lucien like this until she died.  Well, she could, but it wouldn't really get anything done in the long run.  And the witch wasn't really like this!  The fiery redhead attitude was definitely something, but that didn't mean the girl was okay with hurting people (or injuring the immortal types).  Lucien was infuriating in so many ways.  And although she would never say it out loud, Ivy was fine making his life unpleasant.

And in some ways, Ivy actually felt sorry for the boy.  Lucien was in such a unique place...and he could probably use a friend or two.  The witch just didn't think that was her place...not with the two's history.  "You're such a defeatist.  You don't even try," the storm cloud crackled with electricity again.  Even when she was trying to be reassuring, Ivy was letting her anger and frustration get the best of her.  "Mrs. DaVinci hates your attitude and your dumbass behaviors," the witch glowered.  "Stop displacing the blame," it wasn't that Ivy was trying to decide where to point fingers, just that it wasn't necessarily the situation Lucien thought it was.

The storm cloud crackled again, a small bolt of lightning striking just around Lucien's ear.  Ivy shut her eyes for a moment, trying to will away the cloud.  With all the powers the girl possessed, these storm clouds were the hardest to control...especially with Lucien when he was pushing her buttons.  The storm cloud was just so pleasing to see...ready to strike when when the time was right.  The witch opened her eyes, seeing the storm cloud still there...and unsure as to whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Ivy raised her eyebrow at Lucien's next bit.  "Well I'm so sorry my idea of fun doesn't involve breaking some poor girl's heart," the girl moved her chair back, putting her feet up on the table again.  "I'd much rather spend my nights with a book, thanks.  Quit all that bullshit...I do things my way," it felt like this was getting worse and worse.  The witch crossed her arms over her chest again, a defensive pose to keep her safe.

Lightning struck again, hitting Lucien again.  Ivy certainly wasn't having much luck with controlling her temper today.  She knew what the immortal was suggesting...at least offering.  Hence the lightning.  It would take a lot more than that for her to get in bed with Lucien.  Although there were times where the girl seriously considered taking the boy up on such offers, her frustration and constant anger with him were pretty intense deterrents as of now.  Every time she considered maybe, Ivy just had to remember all that.

Goddess...was Lucien ever going to stop talking?  Ivy rubbed the bridge of her nose, feeling tiny lightning sparks jumping off her fingers.  "Stop it," the girl mumbled under her breath, wishing she could remember a spell or something to shut the idiot up.  "You're an idiot," Ivy finally snapped.  "Will you please just take my word on this one?  Just this once?  I'm beginning to think you like being hit by lightning," people were starting to look in their direction, whispering at the fact that there was a storm cloud over their classmate's head, lightning bolts striking at random intervals.  Ivy knew she was in trouble...and it would be worse if she kept going.

Swinging her legs off the table, Ivy narrowed her eyes.  "Trying to be nice doesn't count for much, it seems," the witch grabbed her bag, standing and slinging it over her shoulder.  At the moment, she didn't care about anything except getting out.  "We'll work on the project later.  For now, I hope it's just a matter of taking over some of your reception duty," with that, the girl stormed off, not caring about what may come next.
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Lucien didn't even a chance to talk before he got hit by lightning.

"Ghhhhaaaaarrrrk!" He croacked, his body wracked with pain.

Friendly! She calls this friendly?! He thought, before he put every ounce of his control into gritting his teeth so he didn't bite his tongue off and keeping his wings in his back. It was bad enough that the mortal classmates were seeing him heal from the electrical burns, they didn't need to see his wings as well.

Last time Ivy had hit him with lightning, thanks to the spasming, he had bitten his tongue off. Luckily, it grew back, but having a mouthful of blood and the added pain on top of the pain he was already in didn't help matters. Not only did he have the pain of the lightning burns, there were also the multiple heart attacks as the shocks made their way to his heart. If Lucien could die, he would have done on the first hit. Instead, he felt his heart start and stop in quick succession. If he felt pain like humans, he would have been knocked unconscious straight away... if he even could fall unconscious. As it was, his eyes were rolling around in his head, his mouth was frothing and his body was flopping like a fish out of water. It was highly undignified.

After Ivy was finally done striking him down, she left the room and Lucien managed to get his breath back. He was shivering and sweating at the same time, thanks to the aftershocks of the lightning. The burs faded away almost as quickly as they came, but the electricity was going to take a few minutes to work it's way out of his body and his muscles occassionally spasmed.

As he lay on the floor and got his breath back, Lucien's thoughts went to revenge. For once, he decided to leave it. He could get back at the witch later. Maybe if half her room crumbled... no, that wouldn't work. It'd hurt someone else, not just her. But if there was a small fire in her room...

But thoughts of revenge could wait. And he didn't know if it would be worth it with Ivy. He didn't want to go too far and kill the woman. He knew he pushed her buttons, and maybe the witch burning comment had been going too far.

Finally, Lucien's body came back under his control. He skulked off out of the room to his dorm room, ready to sulk and no doubt get in trouble or provoking the witch. There were a few mortals in the class with them, and he got the feeling Doctor Hemmingway was going to have a busy day ahead of him.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum