Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye demons, hello Immortal (Alice) [PG-13]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goodbye demons, hello Immortal (Alice) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye demons, hello Immortal (Alice) [PG-13]

Post  Alice Kirkland Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:09 am

Alice finally pried her eyes closed. 'Crap, what about the stupid look on my face?' Her mouth was agape, and Alice groaned silently. 'Oh, well...' She fell asleep, her dreams filled with various sword designs.
The next morning, Alice still was paralysed. After all, it hadn't been 24 hours yet. She thought a bit about how to kill time. "Fall asleep? Nah. Wait, what?" It seemed as though her voice had returned. "Well, this makes things easier."
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

http://aphroleplay.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Goodbye demons, hello Immortal (Alice) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye demons, hello Immortal (Alice) [PG-13]

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:46 am

Morning... not usually the best time of day for Lucien. He'd hardly managed to get any sleep last night, because he was worried about Alice. Even his fly around hadn't helped, and that normally always calmed him down and helped him relax.

Worry was something Lucien wasn't used to feeling. After all, what did he have to worry about? He was going to live forever, couldn't be killed and was always going to be young and (in his mind) gorgeous. Other people were just... there. Something to play around with, to wind up and ignore when he got bored of them.

But there had been something about Alice that made Lucien feel... protective? He didn't know what this was. All his life, he'd been out for just himself. He'd never got close to anyone and no one had got close to him. It wasn't that he tried to keep it that way, it's just the way things were.

However, because he hadn't been able to sleep very well, he was awake early enough in the morning to get ready and go see Alice before lessons started for the day. Running to Doctor Crusher's office, he barged in and looked around. The Doctor was probably getting ready for work herself this early in the morning. She definitely wasn't here.

Looking over at the still-frozen demon hunter, Lucien said "I hope you're alright."

Well, what else could he say? It hadn't been 24 hours yet, so obviously Alice wasn't going to be moving or talking or anything for another few hours. He'd just come in to see if Doctor Crusher had managed to maybe cure the paralysis, but that didn't seem to be the case.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:21 am

"I'm fine," Alice said weakly. "Just can't move for the next few hours. This is boring...can somebody get me some coffee with 5.9721 pumps of sweetener and a crumpet that is 29.93827261 inches in diameter and has butter on it? I'm hungry." She rolled her eyes at herself. "I know, way too specific, but..."
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:29 pm

"Yeah, that's weirdly specific." Lucien told Alice, after he'd recovered from the shock of her speaking. He thought she'd be totally paralysed for the twenty four hours, but it seemed that it just wore off over that time and she'd start functioning again bit by bit. "But if you really want, I can get you coffee and a crumpet. But that's 6 sweeteners for the coffee, cos I can't exactly split them up that specifically, and your crumpet will have butter on, but I don't know the actual size of it. Will that do?"

Lucien felt like he was forgetting something, and then a second later, it hit him.

"And... you can't move your arms yet, can you? So I'll have to feed you too?"

Great... if anyone else found out about this, his reputation would be ruined. For years, he'd let himself become known as the guy who was only out for himself. If someone was in trouble, then tough, it was up to them to sort it out. Lucien wasn't going to help anyone but himself, unless there was something in it for him. He didn't care about others, and the only time he paid attention to girls was if he wanted to sleep with them.

But Alice was 15. She was too young for that... it'd just be wrong! Besides, Lucien (somehow) didn't see her that way. All he saw was someone in need, and for once, he actually wanted to help.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 pm

"Well, rounding will have to work for now. And, er, I guess..." Crap, she didn't think of that. Alice tried not to turn red. "I mean, y-you don't have to do that! It's probably way out of your comfort zone anyways!" She felt herself reddening. "I may be able to try feeding myself!" Stop turning red, stop turning red...why was she doing this blushing crap? Blushing is totally overrated. She sighed. "Come to think of it, I can survive..."
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Lucien raised any eyebrow as Alice turned bright red, then let out a sigh as she finished speaking.

"Alright... I'll get them for you. I'll even feed you. But, listen to me now, and listen carefully. If you ever, EVER, tell anyone about this, I'll have to kill you, Alice Kirkland. This is going to be our little secret, understand? We can't have people knowing I can actually be nice!"

With that, Lucien patted Alice on the head. "I guess I'll be back in a minute. D'you have milk with your coffee? And by the way, yes... totally out of my comfort zone."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 am

"Okay..." Alice said, her emotions finally under control. "You really don't have to do that, though..." She sighed. "I mean, really...and I won't tell a soul..." She was amazed he was even going to feed her. It made her uncomfortable, but she had to eat. After all, she was hungry. "I don't have milk with my coffee..." Actually be nice? But he was always nice to her. Huh. Oh, well...
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:42 am

Leaving the office, Lucien rushed to the canteen and grabbed what Alice was after. He put six sweeteners in the coffee (black, stirred not shaken), buttered the crumpets and got back to the room without spilling a drop of it. It was piping hot, but thanks to what he was and his abilities, Lucien didn't really feel it, and even if he could, it wouldn't have burnt him.

"Here you go. Take your time, don't burn yourself." He said, in turn feeding her her crumpet and putting the coffee to her mouth to drink. "At least you've managed to get something down you. It looks like the effects are wearing off now. You should be fine by lunch at the latest."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:23 am

"Fanks," Alice's mouth was full. It wasn't her normal gourmet food, but at least it wasn't her own cooking. Alice snorted a little at the last time she had been in a kitchen, and it had been set ablaze. That day, all her servants had given up on teaching her how to cook. "Lucien, what did you mean by 'actually be nice'? I mean, you're always nice."
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:30 am

"I might be nice to you Alice, but you're the rare exception. I don't exactly see eye to eye with a lot of the students here. In fact, you're really the only one here who I get along with. I've got a bit of a reputation, you see... I mess about in class and cause no end of trouble, so the teachers hate me, and I... get around a bit, so a lot of the girls hate me too. As for the boys, well... I don't know, it's probably my attitude. I don't take crap from people and I just want to have fun, so I probably come across as arrogant and uncaring. I'm definitely not the nicest person here, but that's not who I am so I don't try to pretend to be." He said.

Lucien had been a problem at the school since day one. Whether it was the arguments or fights he caused, or whether he was skipping class or getting drunk... Lucien was always up to something he shouldn't be.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:13 am

"Umm...okay? I've seen worse..." Alice muttered. "Like, um, I don't know...creepy mortal-haters that flock around a certain manor throwing random things at it?" She groaned. "Trust me, it's hard to step outside without a disguise and not have to draw your sword in my village." Alice thought for a minute. "Yeah, there's much worse than you. Besides," She smirked. "Aren't I the 'maniac demon hunter who likes killing everything in her path'? Well, not exactly..." She never dared hurt anybody but the demons that used to follow her. In fact, she could be a generally peaceful person—sort of.
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 pm

"To be fair, mortals have given us a lot to hate them for." Lucien pointed out. "We're trying to get on with our lives, but they hunt us or try to trap us and use us. They'd wipe us out if they could, purely out of fear because they don't understand us. You might have stuff thrown at your house, but we'd have burnt alive in ours. Yeah, there's some bad supernaturals out there, but that doesn't mean we're all like that."

Lucien laughed a little as Alice pointed out about herself.

"You might be an obsessed demon hunter, but at least you're not the one who sleeps with everybody and steals girls off their boyfriends just for a night of fun. I'm just warning you now, I'm a bad influence. I can't help it, it's just how I am."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:32 pm

"Okay..." Alice said. "It almost makes you sound like this is some sort of—bloody hell..." She felt herself punch the air as though her arms had been waiting to do that to the demon from yesterday. "BLOODY HELL!" Yep, her body seemed to think she was still battling a demon as her legs started making running motions and her fist kept swinging at the air as though a metal pipe was in it. "Shut up, instincts...this is weird..." She was now hitting herself. "Wow...my willpower sucks..." She stopped herself and, feeling relieved, sat up. "Bloody hell, my clothes are a mess. Do I have to?" she moaned to herself. "I don't want to reveal my armor..." Oops. She didn't mean to say that. "YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT!" she shouted at Lucien.
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Lucien backed away a little as Alice seemed to start spazzing out. What the hell was going on?! It was like her body still thought she was fighting a demon! Still, at least it meant the paralysis was wearing off. Alice then seemed to get a bit annoyed at her clothes been a mess and said something about her armour, then shouted at Lucien.

"Hear what?" He grinned. If Alice didn't want him to know, then fair enough. He didn't know what she meant about armour though... she didn't seem to be wearing any.

Oh... he realised as the ball dropped.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Alice sighed. "Not the underwear kind, literally armor. Honestly, is that what you thought it was?" She rolled her eyes. "Now GET OUT. I hate being seen in it, but it is necessary for me to wear it. Naturally you wouldn't notice. I wear it all the time. Pretty stupid, huh?" She let out a fake laugh. "Yeah...no. Get out. Please."
Great. Now she felt stupid. Alice Kirkland, the demon hunter, doesn't like being seen with her own equipment. What. A. Weirdo. Well, at least she was a weirdo with a sword...
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 pm

"What? No! I just figured out you were wearing it under your clothes." Lucien said. He wasn't a perv all the time, just... well, just most of it, if he was being honest. "Don't worry, I'm going. It would be just wrong watching a fifteen year old get undressed anyways."

With that, Lucien left the room and closed the door behind him. He leant against the wall as he waited for Alice to get herself ready. How did she manage to wear armour all the time and not get too hot? And she had to be pretty strong and have a tonne of stamina not to get worn out carrying it everywhere like that.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:12 am

Alice took off her shirt when Lucien left and looked in the mirror. "Hmm, my skirt isn't too dirty...that'll do." She laughed at her reflection. "I look like Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail! This will be interesting..." She wiped her face of all the dirt and grinned. "Wow. Maybe I should stop wearing shirts over my armor. I actually look good." She gave it a turn. "Not bad..."
Alice walked out, trying not to believe that what she had seen in the mirror actually looked good.
(couldn't resist the Fairy Tail reference...but when I see Alice in armor, I think of Erza, so...)
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Lucien couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when Alice came out wearing her armour.

"You'd best be quick and get back to your room to get a shirt on over that, otherwise the mortals are gonna be baffled." He told her. "Also, if any guys wolf whistle or cat call you... I'm gonna break their legs. Just letting you know."

Jeez, where had this protectiveness come from? Normally, Lucien would be the one doing the wolf-whistling! Then again, Alice was a little young for that. Another year or two, though...

No. Lucien didn't even let that thought enter his mind, It just didn't seem... right. Well, that was another first. Lucien never normally thought of right or wrong when it came to girls, he just thought about having a good time.

Was Alice sure she didn't have any magic? Or was Lucien actually a nice person if he wanted to be? No, he knew the truth there. Alice didn't have magic, it was just he didn't want to be a douchebag around her.

((I've not watched Fairy Tail before... I might check it out once I'm finished watching Naruto Shippuden.))
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:14 am

((It's really good.))
"If I don't get to them first..." Alice said. "Just saying..." She shrugged. "Right..." Alice trailed off. Why was she thinking about that dream last night? "Lucien, do you have dreams where you are being attacked by a creepy version of yourself and it happens every single night? Because that same dream has happened to me over and over again..."
She punched a wolf-whistling pervert they were passing out of the way with a rather lazy air. "If that creep gets within five feet of me..." He woke up and started walking towards her. Alice kicked him in the face. "SHOO!" Once that strange bloke walked away, Alice spaced out.
Come off it...who would have a dream about that? Hmm...her butler maybe? No, not him. What did it mean? Hmm...
(I think I can create a character from the dream Alice had. *does Alice-thinking-space-out thing* Hmm...I'll think about it...)
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:34 pm

"A creepy version of me wouldn't attack me. A creepy version of me would probably be nice to everyone. Even me." Lucien pointed out, shuddering at the thought. A nice Lucien? Ha, like that would ever happen! He'd have nowhere near as much fun if he was nice, he'd be too worried about hurting people's feelings. As it was, the only person Lucien seemed to give a damn about was himself. Though with Alice about, maybe things were starting to change. He didn't understand why he felt so protective of the young girl. Was it because she'd lost everyone too, because she was ostracised by people for been different, just like him?

"Wow." He said as Alice punched some random creep, then kicked him in the face when he got up and came after her. "Have you ever thought about maybe getting some anger management classes?"
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:19 am

"Anger management? Why would I need those?" Alice shrugged. "Sure, I'm bad-tempered, but—meh. At least I'm not one of those suckers who went after the demon—the big guy—and tried to party with it. Pfft. I'm one of the few demon-hunters that takes my job seriously. Kind of frustrating, really." She sighed. "And they're all after the same thing; money. I have enough of that. Me, I want to stop it as a revenge for all the innocent lives stolen. It's my duty." She had never told anybody why she wanted the demon dead. Most didn't care. She did. Even her parents were those "suckers" who thought it would be easy. That she would never admit to anyone.
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2