Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye Candy [Open; PG13]

2 posters

Go down

Eye Candy [Open; PG13] Empty Eye Candy [Open; PG13]

Post  Chance Dunway Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 am

There was nothing Chance Dunway found more relaxing than taking a swim. Except maybe playing his guitar, but swimming definitely came in a close second. Plus, swimming gave him an excuse to wear a skimpy suit and show off his sculpted body, which Chance was never going to say no to. The more he was able to show off, the better mood he was in. More often than not, Chance caught people drooling over his body, men and women alike, and the attention was almost as much a drug to him as adrenaline was.

He pulled himself from the pool, water rolling off of him in sheets. His feet made a soft splat on the floor as he walked to where he'd left his stuff. Chance had come straight from his dorm room after class, leaving his bag and guitar on his bed. He'd changed there and come to the pool with nothing but the skimpy suit around his waist and a towel slung over his shoulder. He'd managed to turn a few heads walking down the hall, which was always a plus.

He toweled off his hair, leaving most of his body wet. He always looked better glistening with water. He glanced at the pool, considering taking another dive. Tossing his towel away, Chance made a running start for the deep end of the pool. He hit the water with a loud splash, surfacing seconds later. As the water fell away from his face, he saw someone at the edge of the pool. He swam to the side, resting up against the edge.

"Hey!" Chance called, "C'mon in, the water's fine!"
Chance Dunway
Chance Dunway

Back to top Go down

Eye Candy [Open; PG13] Empty Re: Eye Candy [Open; PG13]

Post  Alice Kirkland Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:20 am

Alice Kirkland had been relaxing at the side of the pool, feeling her conscience clear of everything that went wrong in her life. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice call to her and stood up.
Alice backed away from the boy Chance when she saw him. She wasn't one for rule breaking and she wasn't going to start today. Besides, she was still resentful about the incident with the demon. "Er...no thanks..." she murmured into her towel. "I might as well go to the swim lanes, far, far away..."
((Her swimsuit: http://www.shop-brigite.com/breezy-sheer-one-piece-swimsuit-electric-neon-front-wet-1_small1.jpg))
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

http://aphroleplay.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:50 am

((sorry, I found out the last link doesn't work. Here's the swimsuit -.-: http://cdnc.lystit.com/photos/2013/11/18/profile-by-gottex-cobalt-ruched-onepiece-swimsuit-product-1-14946368-133047753_large_flex.jpeg))
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Dunway Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Chance wiped the water away from his eyes, trying to get a better look at the person he was talking to. It was a girl, blonde hair. He had a vague feeling he'd seen her before, but he couldn't quite place it. Like there was something missing. He shook it off, chalking the feeling up to just having seen her around the school before. After all, it was a big place and there were lots of students, so it wasn't unlikely that he'd seen her in passing somewhere before.

But that didn't stop the little nagging thought in the back of Chance's mind that he hadn't just seen this girl, but he knew her from somewhere, but he couldn't quite place it. Like the memory of her was missing, and there was just this big empty spot. It wasn't a feeling Chance liked, but he tried not to let it bother him. He had bigger fish to fry.

"You know what, that sounds like a great idea. I'll race you. I could use the practice, anyway. Got to improve my time." Chance said, pulling himself from the pool again, not bothering to towel off. He just let himself drip as he walked toward the girl. The closer he got, the stronger the feeling became, and it wasn't something that seemed like it was going to go away on its own, so Chance decided to do something about it.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and pushing his wet bangs out of his face. It felt like the memory was just out of Chance's reach, but still within sight, like a word on the tip of his tongue. "Because you look really familiar."
Chance Dunway
Chance Dunway

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 am

Alice backed away even further, trying to make it seem as casual as possible. She couldn't just stand there-unless she wanted to get expelled. She couldn't say anything, either. Why, why, why couldn't she, Alice Fricking Kirkland, say anything but, "bloody hell...bloody hell..."
She sighed. Demon hunting...why couldn't she choose a nice, normal job? Like a seamstress, or perhaps one of those barmaids? Nope, she was a demon hunter, and if Chance got a step closer, she'd end up going back to her old house. "Ah, you can race me. Just...stay fifty feet away from me..." she said embarrassedly. God, she sounded like an asshole...
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Dunway Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:45 am

Chance couldn't help but be a little offended. This chick was insisting that he stay fifty feet away from her, even though they'd just met. He'd admit to doing some really horrible things to people and then forgetting about them, but he was pretty sure he'd remember doing something that warranted this kind of behavior. He began to chew on his lip as he tried to think of what he could've possibly done to this girl, especially in the like five minutes he'd known her. After all, despite the overwhelming feeling that he'd seen her before, they had only really met only moments ago.

"Look, whatever I did to you, I'm sorry. But you don't have to be an ass about it," Chance said, realizing he was a pot calling the kettle black. Chance had a pretty big superiority complex, but he figured that his was justified. He had the money, he had the power, he had the looks. In his book, that did make him better than most of the people at Masquerade, but Chance had no one to blame but himself for his presence at the school. He'd gotten careless and cocky with his heists and that's what had gotten him caught.

When he first began taking paintings, he planned everything carefully, mapping out the museum, charting guard schedules, doing his homework on security systems. He didn't do any of that when he went after the paintings in the Louvre. He was convinced that he was invincible, that no one could ever catch the infamous White Wolf. This was obviously wrong, and thus, Chance was standing at the edge of a pool, being told to stay fifty feet away from a girl he'd just met.

"I get it, I do. If you want me to leave, just say so," he said, turning away and jumping back into the pool, shooting down toward the bottom. He let himself sink for a moment before shooting up to the surface. He broke the surface, taking in a deep gulp of air and shaking his head to get his bangs out of his face.
Chance Dunway
Chance Dunway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down