Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Jones

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Jones Empty Alexander Jones

Post  Alexander Jones Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

[color=white]The Basics:
Name:Alexander Jones

Species:Vampire

The Other Stuff:
History:Alex had been on the run ever since he was 10, he has traveled with other Vampires, name Lucy, Jack, and Lance. They were good friends, Alex had most unique powers of the team, he had telekinises, super speed, telepathy, and a power the others did not, was flying. He had gone into a realashionship with Lucy, until Lance got jealous. Lance started acting up, and being a complete ass. One day he was about to kill Alex until Lance stepped in the way and got staked to the heart, Alex had gotten fourious and killed Lance.

Alex had gotten information into his parents. He mom had overthrown the Spanish queen who had knighted Alex. Alex had gotten furious, and they ran into his mom. He had fought with her untill his mom showed Alex he couldn't beat her. Alex still furious with his mom and traveled with now a badly injured Lucy.

Lucy and Alex traveled, until werewolfs hunted them down, he was now 13. Alex had gotten knighted by the queens for England and Spain for saving their lives. Alex was both English and Spanish so it was ironic, when the Werewolf came, he had killed Lucy, making Alex so furious, and killed the werewolf.

A pack of Werewolfes had tried to kill him, but Alex with his angry eyes which where red used his powers to murder the Werewolfes brutally.

Around the time he was 14 his life had gone to disaster, about to kill himself until his parents found him, they were Vampires too. He had moved in with his parents until he moved to Masqurade. Thanking god because had tried to kill his mom for the Spanish Queen incident. Now he is 15.

Personality: Alex dosent listen to rules, which might get him in trouble at Masqurade, he is more of a badass. He is nice when he can be. And now when he has friends, he is very protective of them. He is in search for more friends, because he is lonley.

Appearence: Alexander Jones 12564911
Alex has brown hair, latino skin from his mom, and a british accent from his dad. He usually wears jeans, and a tee. He has brown eyes. He has a scar down the left of his eye from the quarrel between him and Lance. Whenever he gets angry, his eyecolor turns red.

RP Sample:Alexander set up his guitar, "So..." Alex had heard, he looked up to see Chloe, he didnt think much of her, he thought of her weak and feeble. "Beach party, huh? Well... only you would think of that in 40 degree weather," She said. "Well I wish it was fourty degree weather, I'd throw snowballs, but it must be in your head." Alex smiled, technically saying Chloe was an idiot.

Another girl came by. "Hey. I'm Megan Storm; daughter of Kratos," Alex looked at the girl, Kartos, huh? He thought. Then another boy came by, before the boy said something, Alex said, "I'm Alexander Jones; Unclaimed for the moment." He looked at the boy. "Hey Megan, claimed by Kratos? I guess a lot changed since last time. Pretty cool party, and you two are?" The boy apparently knew Megan. "I'm Alexander, you are?" Alex said back.

He looked at Chloe and Megan. "Anyone want to dance?" The boy who was named Tallis said. "Sure. I'll dance," Megan said. Alex looked at Megan, "I step up dance, but I'll do it after my song." Alex said. "You must be the one who started the party," Megan had said.
"Yep." Alex said. "It's not a beach party unless someone takes a swim or gets thrown in," The girl picked him up, Alex had been thrown, Alex did a back flip, and got back to the land. "You're pretty strong, but I might just be a tad bit stronger." Alex said, picking Megan up, and tossed her like a feather into the water.

Last edited by Alexander Jones on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Alexander Jones Empty Re: Alexander Jones

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Alex, there are multiple problems with this application, but I'm sure if you tried hard enough you'd be able to fix them!
firstly....VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE! Sorry...had to get that out of the way. I like to stick as close to myths as possible...and if it's out of twilight then its not myth..not really....

Secondly..LENGTH! In history you've been alive over a hundred years...In the template it does says as detailed as possible. So please..I'd like to know a little more about the past.

Also personality wise you can't say that pretty much every girl falls for you, because it's your personality, not everyone elses...we'd like to know more about you, not those around you.

Appearence, accent has nothing to do with appearence, Alex, I would like it in more detail...

And then the RP Sample...I'd like to see something newly written and more related to this site than something you copied off of HBH...I know you wrote it, but I did say something not copied off of another site.

I'm sorry to come down hardon you but I know you've had a lot of RP experience and have been RPing for some time now, and I know you can write long posts because I have seen a few of them...we just need to drag that part out of you and get you writing decently....

Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:38 pm

You know what....Screw the RP sample thing...
as long as you wrote it then it's fine....
SORRY! I decided it was a stupid rule..
So you just have to make the other few changes...
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 am

Edited once more Evie, you rock with making the site by the way.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 am

haha...Sooo...I've been reading a lot of vamp books lately, and i've decided that we're going to do the whole Moroi vamp thing.
in case you didn't know Moroi are mortal vampires, they don't have to kill when they feed and can go out in sunlight, though it gets uncomfortable after a while.
Strigoi on the other hand, are the immortal vamps (the kind you're trying to be). They have to kill their victims to remain immortal, and they have to have blood regular or they'll die. Strigoi are made, whereas Moroi are born (basically pure blood vamps).
Soo...You're just 15 okies? Sorry for this, but could you change your history so you're just 15.
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 am

Ok it has been changed.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 am

^_^ Okiess...accepted! Sorry bout all that...Hard to make my mind up..haha...
Welcome to the site and Happy RPing!

Oh..and I'm gonna give you a clean slate on this site okay? anything that happened on the other sites (all the arguments and stuff) are forgotten here...
Buttt..You've been RPing a long time now...I need to see good posts from you!
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum