Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning And Leaving

+3
Bridge Scott
Danica Fox
Arriane Ravenwood
7 posters

Masquerade  :: OOC :: OOC :: Chat

Go down

Returning And Leaving Empty Returning And Leaving

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Soo..yeah...all the comings and goings should be posted here!!

umm...I'm not on on thursday (tomorrow!) because I have work...
And i might not be on on friday because it's my birthday....i still don't know whats happening... So yeah...I might be on at some point during the day...but not when everyone else is...maybe...^_^
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Returning And Leaving Empty Re: Returning And Leaving

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm out all tomorrow..so anyone waiting for replies/graphics will prolly have to wait until sunday...or later. Sorry!
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danica Fox Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 am

Hi guys, I'm back! Smile -word-
Danica Fox
Danica Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridge Scott Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 am

Bridge, the poor boy, was some how roped into going camping this weekend, so no replies or anything until Sunday afternoon.

-spam-
Congrats to Prince William and Kate Middleton
-endspam-
Bridge Scott
Bridge Scott

Location : I live in Narnia. Go to school at Hogwarts. Attend Camp Half-Blood in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 pm

So... my mum's internet runs out today, and I'm not sure if she's gonna be able to pay for another month's worth. So, I shall be gone after today, I don't know how long for.

So until Ari gets a bit more active, Lydia is in charge of the site (she was an admin before I was anyways XD)

So yeah... Bye, everyone!
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydia Collins Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Awwwwwwww bye Luke Luke...we will miss you...........and I hope your internet gets up and running again.......^-^

Lydia Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Adele Roux Fri May 13, 2011 11:34 pm

So, I kno that I STILL haven't posted my charrie sheet, but I'll try to get it posted AFTER all my EOCs (End of Course) exams are done. I've just been really busy w/ school and studying and all that to really sit down and get it done.
Adele Roux
Adele Roux

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Radke Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Well I took a break from RPing for a long time, a few months. I'm starting to come back to rping and such, and someone reminded me of this site. So I guess i'm back?
Derek Radke
Derek Radke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydia Collins Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....I'm out for the weekend......out east -nodnod- I don't know if I will have time to be online for the rest of today and most of tomorrow.....-shrugs- who knows...so........bye XD

Lydia Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridge Scott Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh god. I am so late on this. Chance and I got sucked into going on a week long retreat, but we're back now. He'll reply within the next couple of days, he hopes, but I don't know if I'll reply any time soon. I'm....well, to be blunt, thinking about killing myself. So I'm gonna get help with that before I do much of anything else. Sorry to anyone this has inconvenienced.
EDIT: Need not worry, Lucien. I got over it. I won't ever let anyone do that to me again. But I still won't be replying anytime soon. I have no muse. Razz

Last edited by Bridge Scott on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bridge Scott
Bridge Scott

Location : I live in Narnia. Go to school at Hogwarts. Attend Camp Half-Blood in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh gods, that's awful :/ I hope you get yourself sorted and happier again soon, mate. We'll be behind you to support you the whole way through. Best of luck to ya, mate!
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Welll...I hope things get better for ya soon, Bridge...

Thursday nights and saturday nights i'm not really gonna be able to get on much.

And from the 7th of august for about 2-3 weeks i'm going to have limited access to the internet....My parents are going on holiday. my sister is going on holiday....
and i'm getting ditched at home....well...my aunts house which is technically next door....but its the same concept...
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridge Scott Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 am

Bridge is feeling much better, and is now on happy pills. No need to worry about me any more. Still not gonna reply any time soon.
And Ari, I'd go and visit, but I'm still jet lagged and showing up at your aunt's house would be kinda weird.....>_>
Bridge Scott
Bridge Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm

XD yeah...she prolly wouldn't be too impressed...she probably be wondering who the heck the person on her doorstep is....

Anddd.... The situations changed! I might now be able to stay home, depending on what my stepmums cousin (i think it's her cousin anyways) says...she might be staying with me....

Oh! i forgot...tuesdays i'm not gonna be on much either.... I have work tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays....so yeah...funn.....XD
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydia Collins Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm

And....I apologize for not being on a lot....
.....I was at Camp for the past week...and now I'm back. SOoooooooooooooooooooo yeah -waves- hello ^-^

Lydia Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Adele Roux Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 am

Ok, soo I'm not gonna be RP much :/ After I get the replies up that I need, then I'll take a break. I'll still get on and post in the OOC forums, but usually, I'll mostly be lurking :/

This whole thing is happeneing for a number of reasons. 1) I have band camp to deal with. 2) I have school that I need to get ready for. Finally, 3) I've been having emotional/family problems. If anyone cares enough to want an explination of the third, then feel free to drop me a PM.
Adele Roux
Adele Roux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Masquerade  :: OOC :: OOC :: Chat

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum