Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Elements ((Open))

2 posters

Go down

The Four Elements ((Open)) Empty The Four Elements ((Open))

Post  Ivy Hudgens Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 pm

It wasn't that Ivy was bad when it came to art, because she wasn't, just that it wasn't her favorite thing in the world. But having just gotten to this new school, the girl wanted things to hang in her room. And Ivy had decided to start with big watercolors of the four elements. The elements were her favorite base to work with when it came to her practice, so she figured that would be the best way to start with her decorations. Ivy had already finished fire, and it sat on a nearby table drying. Here there were art supplies like she never would have imagined, and the watercolors were really good to work with. They actually made Ivy's artwork look better, at least in her opinion. The fire she had painted looked like it could actually jump from the page as actual fire. Which would be an interesting spell to try, but Ivy liked her picture too much to actually try it.

Now Ivy was working on air. There was a large selection of blue and pink paints, so the girl was having fun. The sideways swirls of the wind she used to represent air were gorgeous, at least in Ivy's opinion. There was a intense look on her face, but some might think it was a little silly due to the paintbrush she was holding in her mouth. And truly, Ivy didn't care what anybody thought about her appearance. She didn't care what anybody thought about anything about her. Starting a new school and all was a big deal, especially if there was a chance Ivy could be around others like her. Maybe she'd even find a Wiccan friend. It didn't seem likely, but one really never knew. Running her hand through her hair, Ivy paused for a moment before switching the brushes she was holding in her hand and in her mouth.

It was easy to get lost in the painting for Ivy. Not even because she was a regular artist and did this seriously, more because it was just something to distract her. There was always too much on the redhead's mind, unless she was doing something either artistic or related to her craft. Especially when it was something related to her craft, such as a spell. She liked artsy stuff and all, which was why she had come here, but if there was a school for Wiccans, Ivy would be in heaven. Although she wouldn't be able to justify that one to her parents. It sucked being so young sometimes. As she thought, Ivy painted, trying to make air just perfect. As she felt she did so, the girl put the painting next to the fire one, and washed her brushes so she could start earth. As it was her favorite, Ivy was saving water for last. She wanted to make sure that one was more than perfect. But you couldn't have one of the natural elements without the other three.
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

The Four Elements ((Open)) Empty Re: The Four Elements ((Open))

Post  Lucien Davis Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Art.

That was all Lucien had to say on the matter. It wasn't his favourite subject, though he wasn't bad at it. But the name was unoriginal. Art was what? It was an Art. Lucien was a musician, the playing of music, making sound bend to his will, giving joy to others through something he enjoyed, that was his art. And it was, in his mind, the best art. The one that brought everyone together. The language of the world.

But this was just... plain. Lucien had no inspiration here in class. None, whatsoever. So he'd looked around the room at the people there, and his eye had been caught by a cute redhead. Looking closer, Lucien saw it was Ivy. He let a small smile cross his face, going as fast as it had come. She looked focused on her work, paintbrush in her mouth. Lucien was totally different - he'd kicked back and was doodling in his notebook. If the teacher asked, it was abstract, and the teacher had np right to claim his doodles weren't proper art when you could go to a museum and see paint splashed on a piece of canvas been called a masterpiece. Rubbish, in his opinion. That kind of thing could be done by a two year old. It wasn't real art at all.

Now, Lucien was bored. And Lucien been bored could be a dangerous thing now he had his abilities. He didn't know if the teachers had been warned about that, but if they had, they weren't listening to the warnings. If Lucien didn't know better, he'd say he had ADD. But it wasn't that... what it was though, he couldn't explain.

This class had various supernatural beings in it, as well as a few assorted humans, but really, the only person he had recognised was Ivy. The gold rings around the pupils of his eyes flashing, Lucien concentrated on electricity. This was an easier element to use, mainly because his body carried it too. Focusing on it so it wasn't a lightning bolt, just a bit of static, Lucien sent it at Ivy, hoping to gt her attention. She'd probably snap at him, but hey... at least he wouldn't be bored anymore. He needed someone to talk to.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:46 am

Finishing up earth, Ivy put it on the empty table with the others. She grabbed a final piece of watercolor paper and washed her brushes before going back to her seat and picking out the right blues for water. Hopefully there was enough time left in class to finish her water painting. Starting with base blues, Ivy worked on her painting. She wasn't sure what anyone else in the class was doing, but the girl didn't especially care. All that she knew was that she wanted to at least get the four natural elements done in this class. Spirit could wait until next class, but it would definitely get done. At least the other three had turned out really nicely. Ivy was pretty proud of herself and her artwork, even though she was an actor at heart.

Water was coming along even nicer than Ivy had hoped...the watercolors were perfect for it, and there were so many wonderful blues to work with. Ivy concentrated hard on the piece, she wanted it to be perfect to hang on her wall. She wanted it to be perfect in general. So what if the redhead was a bit of a perfectionist? It had never been a problem, and had only yielded amazing results. Leads in school plays, first chair when she had played the flute, perfect artwork...Ivy was an artist of all kinds, and her perfectionism just fueled it. So what if no one wanted to be her friend because of her personality, Ivy had her own means of not being lonely. Of course, she would like friends, but she was too abrasive and nasty. Maybe someday she'd find people who understood her. And maybe they would be here.

As she was finishing her painting of water, Ivy felt an electric shock go through her body. "What the-" the girl looked up, immediately finding the source of the shock. Of course he would end up being in her art class. Ivy rolled her eyes at Lucien before motioning him over. It didn't look like he was doing much of anything, anyway. Why she motioned him over, Ivy had no idea, but he was a familiar face in a class of strangers. He was a familiar face, period. Maybe even someone Ivy could become friends with. Though not if he continued shocking her. Then Lucien would find himself in some big trouble. Ivy motioned Lucien over again, semi annoyed this time. He would make this overly complicated, wouldn't he?
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Lucein snickered as he saw Ivy jump from the static shock. He stuck his tongue out at her as she motioned him over, and then as she motioned him over again, a bit impatient this time, he got out of his chair and walked over to her, pulling out a chair next to her and sitting down.

"Hey there, shorty. What you up to?" He asked. He looked down at the work Ivy had been doing. It was a canvas sheet that had been painted with a various selection of blues, and Lucien wondered what it was for a second. It looked like it could come off the page and flow, like... water. He smiled as he finally figured it out. Ivy was painting water, and he'd seen her moving canvas sheets onto the drying rack, no doubt paintings of the other elements. "My my, we have an artist here, do we?"

Well, he thought to himself. At least I've got someone to talk to now.

This class was tedious, and Lucien had to stop himself from falling asleep or shocking people. He'd had to resist the temptation of growing his wings out of his back (an uncomfortable experience, but it could be worse), jumping out the window, spreading his wings and flying off. If he did, he knew that he'd be in bigger trouble than he could usually handle. Showing what he was to the mortals was a big no no. Well, the ordinary, boring mortals. Ivy was mortal, wasn't she? In fact, she was human! But, unlike others, she knew how to use the magic that lay dormant in most humans.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Being shocked made Ivy quite cross, not that it would show over her usual rock hard demeanor. When Lucien stuck his tongue out at her, the girl glowered at him, but continued to motion him over. Ivy wasn't sure why she even wanted him there with her, aside from the fact that he was a familiar face. She wasn't having much success making friends here, not that that was unexpected, but maybe it was worth trying with a person or two. And since Ivy already knew Lucien, kind of anyway, he seemed like the best candidate. The girl certainly wouldn't be making friends with that fae girl.

"Don't call me shorty," Ivy growled as Lucien sat down. "I'm not that short," she mumbled, half to herself, half to Lucien. The girl continued to paint, although she was painfully aware of the boy sitting next to her. Why had she invited him over, again? That really wasn't in Ivy's nature...was it possible she was actually feeling the need for companionship? That had never really happened to her before, Ivy was too cold, too cut off to need friends. But Lucien and her had some things in common. Kind of, anyway. "Hardly an artist," Ivy snorted. "This is simple stuff...anyone could do it. I would hope so anyway."

Not even looking up from her painting, Ivy started speaking to Lucien. "What are you doing? I mean, art-wise." Looking up for a brief moment, the girl looked at Lucien's former seat...nothing. And he hadn't brought anything over with him, at least not that she saw. Wasn't the point of art class to do art? Maybe the boy didn't like art. Well that sucked for Lucien, being in art class then. "Not an art fan?" she prodded. Maybe Ivy could get some answers out of Lucien, even if they were only the simple ones.
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Mon May 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Lucien raised his eyebrow when Ivy growled at him. It seemed he'd found a soft spot there... Ivy seemed to not be very happy at been called Shorty. Ah, so she had Small Person's Syndrome did she? Small in height, big in attitude... Of course, she was red headed too, so her hair seemed to match her temper - fiery.

"Well, it could just be that I'm tall, so most people seem short to me... but you're like a foot shorter than I am! I'm pretty sure that means you are short. You know, just to be blunt." He said. "And I don't think that it's that simple... I know I couldn't so it. Art isn't exactly my strongest subject. So no, I'm not an art fan. I find it kinda boring. And not exactly very original. I mean, why should it be such a big deal that people can draw or paint? You just look at something and put it on paper or canvas. Why waste the time trying to capture it that way when you can just take a photo? As for what I was doing, I was doodling. If the teacher asks, it was abstract. Can't exactly argue with that, can you? I mean, you throw a few cans of paint over a piece of canvas - and I mean literally throw the paint over it - and it gets called a masterpiece. Seriously, a three year old could do that."

Lucien sat there in silence for a minute as Ivy continued painting, wondering what else he could say. What was there? Ah.. yeah, there was that...

"Look, I want to apologise if I was a bit gruff yesterday. I was hungry, so I was kind of grumpy. And I don't mean normal peckish, either. You know how people can get a bit... tetchy if they haven't eaten all day? Well, imagine how someone would be if they hadn't eaten for a week, and that's me. No, I'm not joking. It wasn't exactly my choice, you know..." Lucien trailed off as he wondered whether to tell Ivy what happened or not. He decided he might as well. He didn't have anything to lose, did he? Plus, she already knew what he was. "It's pretty hard to eat when you're dead, you know? You see... the day before I came here, I'd just woken up and found myself six feet under. It was while I was dead that I found out I was immortal. I got booted out of Limbo to come back to life. Before that, I was a regular human. How did I die? Well, I got mugged and I was damned if I was gonna let myself get mugged without fighting back. Unfortunately, the douche who mugged me had a knife on him, which ended up sticking out from between my ribs. So, long story short - I got mugged, fought back, got killed, woke up in Limbo, got kicked out because I wasn't meant to be dead and woke up buried to find I'd been dead a week. So yeah, that's why I was grumpy yesterday."

Well.... that's probably the most I've said while I've been here. Lucien thought. Hell, it's the most I've said since I've come back to life!

Well, someone was going to end up knowing his story anyways. It might as well be Ivy, seeing as she was one of the first people Lucien met here, and who he knew would kind of understand where he was coming from. After all, she probably knew what it was like to be a regular human and then find out that she was something more. Only, she hadn't died before finding out.

((Sorry if the post is a little weird.. it's not too out of charrie though XD I'm just getting ma muse back))
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Tue May 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Continuing her painting and trying to ignore Lucien for a moment, Ivy still seethed over the short comment. She knew she was short, so what? The girl just didn't like it brought to the forefront. Her doctor back home said she was done growing, too, which seemed kind of ridiculous being that she was only 4'11". Ivy still had hope that she'd eventually reach 5', but at this point, she knew it was kind of a hopeless case.

"Quit while you're ahead, Lucien," Ivy said through gritted teeth as the boy continued on about the short thing. She was ready to punch the boy, or better yet, cast a nice spell on him. Maybe do something about those nice teeth. Grateful that the subject turned to art, Ivy took a moment to turn and look at Lucien. "It's a nice creative outlet for some," Ivy said with a roll of her eyes. "And lots of people find it very relaxing to paint or draw, rather than taking a picture. There are really a ton of reasons for it," the girl concluded. Did this boy like anything? "An art teacher can argue with that," Ivy laughed. "But hopefully it won't come to that," she ran her hand through her hair. Ivy found herself...enjoying this talk with Lucien. He was clever, although maybe a little thick. That was okay, he was still a cool person, Ivy decided. He got on Ivy's nerves a little, but most people did, and she couldn't judge everyone by that.

Ivy turned back to her painting as silence fell over the two. She went to add some darker blues to the waves and jumped slightly when Lucien started talking again.

As Lucien spoke, Ivy put her paintbrush down and looked over at the boy. "It's okay," she managed to squeeze in after his apology before he went off on his whole story. Ivy couldn't like, she was definitely curious about the whole thing, so she listened intently, nodding every now and then. When the boy finished, Ivy nodded thoughtfully. "I can kind of relate," she admitted. "The whole...finding out who you are, thing. I didn't have to die to discover my powers, but I was a regular human too," Ivy said seriously. She didn't really want to think about how miserable her life had been before she found her book. "But it's okay, I know what grumpy is like," Ivy chuckled. "And you weren't that bad, trust me. I've seen, and I've been much worse." The girl shrugged, staring at her painting for a moment. "So how did you get out of the coffin?" Ivy asked curiously. It probably wasn't the most tactful question, but the girl was curious about that part. Of course, Lucien had powers of all sorts that he had probably used, but Ivy still wanted to know. She knew how she would get out of a coffin, with earth and wind powers, but did Lucien have earth powers too? There was so much about this boy that Ivy didn't know yet, and she couldn't deny the fact that she wanted to know.

Another silence fell over the two and Ivy turned back to her painting, using the time to think. Why had Lucien chosen to share his story with her? Ivy was sure he already had friends better than her that he could have told. Maybe it was because she could kind of relate to him. Maybe he wanted to be better friends with Ivy. The girl thought she could deal with that, she could definitely use a friend here. Really, the girl knew loneliness all too well, and here was her new start. She could start over, if she wanted to...but that would mean changing who she was, and Ivy knew she would never do that. People would just have to come to like her as is.
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Tue May 24, 2011 2:43 pm

"Not a head, Ivy. A foot." Lucien said with a chuckle. But he didn't want to push it any further. He'd rather not find out whether or not he was immune to spells. If Ivy wanted to get at him, she could stab him or something. At least that wouldn't leave any lasting marks, because it'd heal straight away. "And the people who find it relaxing must be people who can draw. Just from my own experience, if people find something that they can't do, they don't really like it much. I can't draw very well, so I don't like it. But it's a bit of a paradox, because I don't like it so I don't draw, so I'm not good at it, which makes me like it even less and makes me even less inclined to try... Yeah, that went round in circles. But I think you might know what I mean. Art isn't my thing. I'm a musician. Give me a guitar over a paintbrush any day, a piano over a canvas, a drum over a tin of paint."

He laughed too when Ivy said a teacher could argue with it.

"Well, maybe they could. But... just because they personally don't think something is art doesn't mean it's not. But it would be an argument neither of us would win, because I wouldn't give up my side of the argument, and the teacher would just rub their experience in my face. Neither of us would come off well, because we'd both be annoyed... though I'd probably be more annoyed, because I'd probably get dumped with... reception duty." Lucien shuddered as the words left his lips. He hated it. Reception duty sucked. He'd been on it for a month as a punishment for going a bit too far in getting back at a teacher and a douchebag pupil.

He listened as Ivy talked again. He knew she'd understand, that she'd be able to relate. He wondered how her life had been before she found out she was something more than a regular human. His life hadn't been all that great, but it hadn't been too bad at times. His attitude hadn't helped, of course. And nor did his habit of chasing after girls without seeing if they had a boyfriend first. He'd been beaten up a few times by annoyed boyfriends... well, he couldn't help his male nature, could he?

"I didn't have to die, either. I shouldn't have. But it seemed that my body hadn't developed fully yet. At least, that's what I got told in Limbo, or Purgatory or whatever you want to call it." Lucien said as Ivy finished talking. He chuckled again as Ivy said she'd known and been much worse than Lucien had yesterday. "I could have been worse, Ivy, believe me. That was me just been grumpy. If I'd been any more, or gotten held up longer, things would have probably been a lot worse... But anywho... the coffin? Well... my body just acted on instinct, really. I mean, I'd just come back from the dead, and my brain was trying to catch up with my body with the development. But.. well, I used my earth ability to push it up and to the sides of the grave and then I managed to push the coffin open. I'm glad I don't need to breathe, or it would have been even more comfortable. It doesn't help that..." Lucien stopped himself here and smiled. "Actually, I'm not gonna say. Just in case I end up annoying you later, I don't want you using that against me. I've got to say though... after I pushed the earth back into place, I was really creeped out. You have no idea how disturbing it is to be looking at your own grave."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 pm

"Not funny," Ivy rolled her eyes. She really didn't want to start a fight with someone who was immortal...it would probably just end badly for her. Even though Lucien was really annoying, there was something charming about him as well. Ugh, Ivy couldn't believe she had just thought that. But there was something charming about Lucien. Ivy just couldn't figure out what. "I see what you're saying," Ivy replied thoughtfully to Lucien. She put the finishing touches on her water painting and moved it over to sit next to the others. Walking back over, Ivy stared at the table, waiting for a bit to clean up. "I'm not really good at art, I'm a performer as well...but I act," the girl said to Lucien. "But I find art relaxing anyway. I guess it's my second choice, if you will," she smiled slightly at the boy. "Back at home, I couldn't act in my room, but I could always draw or something. And I spent a lot of time in my room," Ivy sighed softly, thinking of her strict and religious family. She didn't miss them one bit.

Smiling wryly at Lucien's laugh and words, Ivy shrugged. "The teachers still have authority. And yes, you'd probably get stuck with reception duty." It was a fate Ivy had narrowly avoided recently, and would keep on avoiding. The girl hated menial task work, and she knew how to get out of just about any situation. Her acting skills combined with her powers made Ivy a force to be reckoned with. But she hadn't really used her powers much at Masquerade, the girl didn't really want her cover blown. For all intent and purposes, Ivy had to be a normal teenage girl. After all, she didn't know who was and who wasn't just a regular human (for the most part) and she didn't really want to freak anyone out that bad.

Averting her gaze from Lucien as she spoke, Ivy shrugged. Now she had started thinking about her home life...her parents and brother, all strict Catholics...how she'd have to go home to that over the summer...it kind of sucked. It wasn't like it was new to Ivy, not being like her family, because she had never been like her family, but after spending time away, it would be weird going back. And Ivy had no idea how her family was going to treat her now. Probably like more of an outcast than ever, performing arts wasn't really something they approved of. They had sent Ivy away to get her "devil's craft" out of the house.

Ivy nodded as Lucien spoke again, brushing some hair behind her ear. He was certainly an interesting character...annoying, but interesting. "Oh, I believe you," Ivy chuckled. She listened as the boy explained how he had gotten out of his coffin, thoroughly fascinated. "So it was that easy, huh?" the girl pondered. Ivy couldn't imagine waking up in a coffin underground without freaking out. Something she really didn't like were tight spaces...and that was one of the tightest spaces there was. Or so she imagined. Yet Ivy loved movies and stuff where people got buried alive...they scared her, yes, but they were interesting to watch as well. Raising her eyebrow as Lucien trailed off and didn't tell her whatever, Ivy shrugged. "You always annoy me," the girl teased, something she rarely did without malicious intent. "But suit yourself," she listened carefully to the end of Lucien's story, nodding slightly. "I can't even imagine...any of it, really. And I don't want to," Ivy finished, suppressing the shudder running up her spine.
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm

"You're an actress?" Lucien asked. He wanted to think up of a cheeky comment involving Ivy's height, but decided against it. He'd find something else to tease her about a bit later. "Well, you learn something new every day. As for me... it's always been about music. I mainly play guitar, but I'm good with other instruments as well. And I guess I'm not too bad at singing, though I prefer not to in front of people. It's not that I'm shy, I just don't want to blast them away with my awesomeness." Lucien said this last bit with a smile. He wasn't the shyest of guys, but he didn't like the idea of singing in front of an audience. Playing his instruments was fine, but singing.... no. Just no.

"I spent a lot of time in my room back at home... when I wasn't out. I didn't really get on too well with my parents or my sister. Not that it matters anymore - I couldn't go back now even if I wanted to. As far as everyone who knew me is concerned, I'm dead."

Lucien shuddered again as Ivy agreed with him about the reception duty thing. "It wouldn't be the first time that happened... I got stuck with it for a month, and just got off it a day or two ago. I guess I might have gone too far with what I did, but still... a month! A bloody month! You have no idea how sucky it is to be on reception duty. It seems like, for once, I actually learned my lesson."

As Ivy brushed her hair behind her ear, Lucien took another look at her. He had to admit, she was quite good looking... for a midget. And she was a redhead, too... Shaking himself out of that train of thought, Lucien smiled a sad smile and shook his head when Ivy commented on it been 'that easy'.

"No, it wasn't... I know it sounds like it, but I was freaked out. That happened totally out of instinct. I couldn't think straight to do anything like that consciously. I mean, I'd just woken up from been dead, and I was stuck in a coffin. It was pitch black and there wasn't any air. It was silent, and cramped. I could practically feel the earth pressing down on my coffin. To be honest, I was freaked out. And that's an understatement. When I got out of there... it felt like I was been born again."

Lucien grinned his usual cheeky grin as Ivy teased him.

"Well, it's not that hard to do, and I find it quite amusing to see you getting annoyed. I'd probably laugh and annoy you even more if I didn't know you could do magic..."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Hudgens Tue May 31, 2011 7:14 pm

"Yup. That's why I'm here," Ivy said, semi-distractedly. She was thinking about how her parents hadn't approved when she got the invitation to Masquerade. Thanks to lots of fighting, they had allowed her to come anyway. "A music guy, huh?" Ivy replied. "And you don't have to lie about singing," she teased. "If you can't sing in front of people, it's no big deal." Ivy loved to sing and act in front of people. Her parents had never allowed her to get formal training, but she was always in the school plays and musicals, and got the lead most of the time. Even though there were people out there better than her, Ivy also knew there were people out there a lot worse. Really, the girl's skills were all natural, just like her magic skills. They were just within her, although they both took practice.

"I was in my room most of the time," Ivy mused. "My parents and brother are strict Catholics...needless to say, they were never too happy with how I turned out." The girl ran her fingers through her hair, thinking about it for a moment. "I bet they wish I was dead for real, me and my 'devil work'," Ivy sighed softly. "It's just one of those things, I guess."

Smiling slightly, Ivy chuckled. "What did you do to earn a month?" she asked curiously. "I mean, you've barely been here that long, you must have gotten it right away or something," the girl laughed softly. "But I guess if you learned your lesson it's all worth it," Ivy teased slightly. "But I have a feeling you'll be on it again at some point," she teased some more. Honestly, Ivy couldn't care less whether Lucien got reception duty or not again, but she did think it was kind of funny that he had gotten it so soon after arriving at Masquerade. Even she hadn't pulled that off, and Ivy was the one always getting detention or something. The girl thanked her attitude for that one.

Ivy could feel Lucien's eyes on her as she brushed her hair behind her ear. It made Ivy feel self-conscious, but she wasn't going to say anything to the boy. She didn't want to let him know she had caught him looking, because Lucien would probably just deny it. But it was kind of nice to be looked at in a non-malicious way. Most of the time when someone was looking right at Ivy, they were glaring or worse.

Nodding slightly at Lucien's words, Ivy shuddered, but kept a straight face. "I hate the idea of being in that situation," she said softly. She wasn't going to add on that tight spaces were one of her biggest fears, because that would be going too far for Ivy. Already, she had spoken about her family, which was a big thing Ivy rarely talked about. There was just something about Lucien, though, that made Ivy want to talk. Like he was already a friend or something. "But you made it, and that's what's important," the girl raised her eyebrow. "You got out of there and you're here, safe, sound and immortal," she said with a soft chuckle.

When Lucien grinned again, Ivy felt better. It didn't seem natural to see Lucien without that grin on his face. "You have a point," Ivy ceded. "But even if you didn't know, you'd have found out very quickly, I promise you that," the girl laughed.
Ivy Hudgens
Ivy Hudgens

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm

"Singing in front of people doesn't bother me. Singing in front of lots of people when I know they're there, however... That does. You know I'm not the shyest person around, but that kinda thing just... well, it doesn't terrify me. It just makes me nervous. And like I said, I wouldn't want to melt their mortals brains with my awesomeness." Lucien replied, a small grin appearing on his face as he finished what he was saying. He nodded as he listened to Ivy talking, and let out a little shudder as she mentioned her family been strict Catholics. Lucien and religion didn't go together, at all. Even though he'd seen there was something after death, it didn't mean there was a god or anything. It just meant there was a bad place, an ok place and a good place.

"Yeah, I guess it is one of those things... But they're your family, and they shouldn't act like douches like that. Family is way more important than religion. If they think you're crazy, theyshould take a look at themselves, talking to thin air and thinking something's actually going to come out of it. At least you can prove that you have your magic. Where's their proof that what they're talking to is real? I mean, there might not be enough proof to show i's not, but there certainly isn't enough to show it is, either."

Lucien listened again as Ivy continued talking, and as she teased him, he let out a small growl, and some electricty crackled around his hand, a warning to Ivy. Lucien could take been teased, but sometimes there was stuff he didn't like been teased about. Reception duty was one, as it was something Lucien hated... meeting all the new kids and having to act nice and show them around. Hed rather just give them a map and their schedule and send them on their way.

"Well... One of my teachers was been a douche to me, and so was a kid in the same class. I could have sorted the kid out and left the teacher be, but the teacher just had to go and call me a freak.... So I snuck into his room and nicked some of his used underwear, and dumped it in the lad's room. Told a tacher I was kinda worried about the kid and thought that it might have something to do with the teacher. They looked into his room and foudn the boxers, and the teacher got sacked and the kid sent to counselling. I got found out i nthe end, and they couldn't bring the teacher back with allegations liek that against him, and they wouldn't expel me cos I'd cause too much trouble inthe world, so I got dumped on reception duty. Never again." He said, a smile on his face as he remembered what he had done. "I guess, in hindsight, it might have been too far... but no one's really given me any crap since."

He couldn't help but chuckle as Ivy said about him been here safe, sound and immortal. How did she know they were safe and sound? He'd heard some rumours going around about something happening in the outside world, something to do with the evil vampires, the immortal-ish ones. Just whispers, and while he'd been on reception duty, he'd noticed a few more vampires were coming here now, slowly trickling in.

"Maybe immortal, but neither of us can no about us been safe and sound. For all we know, we could end up gettig attacked by someone who's gone crazy with their powers, and the fool will ive us all away and we'll be chased out of here." Lucien imagined a mobwith the torches and pitchforks and couldn't help but chuckle. That was an amusing thought. They'd soon realise they wouldn't get very far with him... He chuckled again when Ivy said that if he didn't know about her magic now, he'd have soon found out "Probably.... that would have been fun if I'd found out that way. A very amusing situation it would have been, I bet."
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down