Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is Masquerade?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So this is Masquerade? - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Masquerade?

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:38 pm

((Agh! I'm so sorry about the lateness of this... but i'm working on a post atm and it should hopefully be up soon...))
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So this is Masquerade? - Page 2 Empty Re: So this is Masquerade?

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:55 pm

"I agree with most of what Ivy said. Apart from the apology. Why the hell should I apologize for routing around, when you were late? Seeing as no one was here to show us around, why shouldn't I have took it into my own hands to find where I was supposed to go? I bet you'd have done the same. Don't bother lying and say you wouldn't." Lucien said.
Ari had to resist the urge to hit him. She’d probably injure herself in trying. Sure, she was pretty good with a sword, and okay with a gun. But hand to hand combat? It wasn’t her strong point. And she still hadn’t specialized in an element yet, so of course she couldn’t use that on him when she only had minor control over the four elements (air, water, earth and fire).

"You will get my apology when you feed me. I've been here for ages, and if I don't get some food presently, someone shall be waking up purple tomorrow." Ari smiled at the girl, who still hadn’t introduced herself. The insult was…cute. And Ari guessed that she was some sort of Fairy, or maybe a witch… either way she didn’t want to wake up purple.

Though Ari did understand their anger at her not been here earlier, she couldn’t help but be angry at them for their impatience. It wouldn’t have killed them to wait a little longer for her to arrive. Then again, the stupid receptionist should have been there as well to help sort out their paperwork. Instead she was probably off getting drunk somewhere. Ari didn’t know where they had picked this one up but she wouldn’t last long the way she was going.

"Catering needs? Like veggie or vegan? No, no special catering needs for me. But I hope this place has bacon. And frankly... I'm insulted. Not human? Are you calling us animals? If we weren't human, what would we be? And the files? When you say you didn't read them properly, I guess you meant that you didn't read them at all. So... it's your own fault if you don't know if any of us have specific catering needs." Lucien said, irritating Arriane even more.

She rolled her eyes at the boy. “For god’s sake, nobody is going to hear or see anything… not at the moment… they’re all either at dinner or back in the common area at the dorms watching TV…. We do have TV here by the way… but we only get it after dinner for about three hours…. Good luck fighting over the remote control for it.” Ari smiled happily, she didn’t generally bother about what was on the damned thing, if anything it was just a distraction to keep the humans happy. “Anyways…you can drop the façade. Just tell me what the heck you are so I can sort you out. Yes, the files do mention this, but the humans don’t see these files when they get on reception duty… They get altered ones. And the proper files are kept out of the way…. And no, I didn’t read your files. Aside from the fact that I have a life I also didn’t get much of a chance…. I’ve been busy with classwork…”

“As for bacon…yes this place has it. We have some of the best chefs in the world here, all cooking. There are different stations for different types of eating and a large salad bar at the center of the room. At the top of the room is the teachers table, though they only eat with us on Fridays and special events during the year.”

"I... I only eat things that taste clean. Fried food, no. Vegetables... except stuff like green beans, things that soak in their own juices for hours. Egh." The girl winced and Ari smiled once more. "Umm... I can make a list!"
“Nah…that won’t be necessary. I was just asking because certain people with certain dietary needs, like vampires, have to go somewhere else for the blood…or whatever else it is you need. Vamps have feeders at the school that are paid a heck of a lot to be bitten… our –I mean their- saliva is like a drug the bite brings pain for a second and then its pure ecstasy for the few seconds they need to drink. Of course you can go and get dinner before or after….but as long as it isn’t something along those lines you’ll be fine. And like I said we have a fresh salad bar for you…” Ari smiled at the girl, almost a full fanged smile but she resisted at the last second. She wouldn’t tell them about her Vampire-ness just yet.

"I'm a vegan," Ivy said exasperatedly. "No animal products or byproducts. And I was told you would be able to meet those needs here.”
Ari nodded. “Yup… We have a station for the vegan food…. They do like…tofu and quorn and such…It actually looks surprisingly good…. Though I don’t know how you live without meat… they do some real bloody steaks for the people who like ‘em rare. They are Ah-mazing….though I totally understand if it’s against your religion or beliefs or whatever…”

Ari took a deep breath, stifled a yawn, then starter heading towards the dining hall. “If you want to follow me I’ll take you to eat…. The dining halls open until eight, though we’re encouraged to come earlier… And on Fridays we all have to be there by six.”

Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum