Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPECIES!!!

+2
Carian
Arriane Ravenwood
6 posters

Go down

SPECIES!!! Empty SPECIES!!!

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 am

Hi everyone!
Soo..I thought we'd keep a list of what species we have on the site...just so I can kinda do some research and such for plots!

If you're something out of Myth please stick as close to the myth as you can.

Human

• Psychic/Sixth Sense
  • Wiccan
  • Witch

Vampire

PLEASE NOTE THAT VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT! While some vampires may be able to go out in the sun, please make it known that it's not very comfortable for them.

• Succubus
  • Incubus
  • Vampire

Shapeshifter

• Hawk
  • Wolf
  • Rabbit

Elf

• Moon
  • Lythari

Demon

• Weather
  • Half Mortal Half Demon

Fae

• Sidhe
  • Changeling

Angel

• Dark
  • Nephilim

Ghost

• Phantom
  • Reaper ((Adele, I know you made this up, but by your description of them, this is what they are.))

Immortal

If i've missed any (which i'm sure I have...) Please post here saying what i've missed and i'll add it to the list!

CREDIT TO BRIDGE FOR THE UPDATED LIST!!

Last edited by Arriane Ravenwood on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SPECIES!!! Empty Re: SPECIES!!!

Post  Carian Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 am

Ah, hi! I just wanted to say that I think "witch" would maybe fit better instead of "Wiccan" ^_^ I know it sounds all supernatural-y, but I have a Pagan friend who would probably have a fit if he saw this haha

Paganism is the umbrella term, Wiccan is just a tiny facet of that, and there are many, many, many people who call themselves witches and not Wiccan - or Pagan, really.

It's up to you at the end of the day, I just thought I should pitch in! Will get to my character sheet and such soon enough ^_^

Carian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 am

It was Zoe, a Pagan herself who came up with the Wiccan character of Ivy. SO that's kinda her choice, I'm leaving that to her. I'm just putting down the species as the charries are created Smile
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carian Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:08 am

Ah, yes, I completely misunderstood this thread. I thought it was a list of species we were allowed to have, not ones that were already here .-. My bad! *shuts up*

Carian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:10 am

Aha, no worries Cari. We could do with more species, to be honest. A lot of members went inactive, but we've got a vampire, a succubus, a changeling, a telepath, a Wiccan and an Immortal as our supernatural characters RPing at the moment.
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridge Scott Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:20 am

Bridge can do the update the list thing like he did last time, if it pleases the court?
Bridge Scott
Bridge Scott

Location : I live in Narnia. Go to school at Hogwarts. Attend Camp Half-Blood in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucien Davis Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:22 am

We're up yo date at the minute with the species we did have/do have RPing now, but thanks Smile
Lucien Davis
Lucien Davis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhodri Yates Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:49 am

*doesn't feel like logging into Ivy's account*

I'd be willing (if staff will have it) to adjust the character type to fit better ideas. This was how Ivy played out, but she's a rather Pagan/Wiccan/actual witchy witch mix type character. Things are much different than the first time around, so I'm up for some edits.
Rhodri Yates
Rhodri Yates

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Hemmingway Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:43 pm

If you'd like to edit, go for it Smile However, I don't have a problem with the way Ivy is at the moment. If there's some things you want to change/update, it's totally up to you
Daniel Hemmingway
Daniel Hemmingway

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhodri Yates Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:24 pm

I think it may work to scrap "Wiccan" and just make it to "Witch". Covers more ground, methinks, especially since it's definitely actual magic. And it's still a human type.
Rhodri Yates
Rhodri Yates

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum