Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caitlin Gellar

2 posters

Go down

Caitlin Gellar Empty Caitlin Gellar

Post  Caitlin Gellar. Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 pm

The Basics:
First or second character?: First.
Name: Caitlin Gellar

Species:
Human

The Other Stuff:
History: Caitlin's story can’t be summarized as brief. Until she was 13, her life was normal. Caitlin had a mom, and the occasional teddy bear. When she was 13, her mom died. She was the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. Well, Caitlin got sent into foster care and completely freakin hated it. Especially when she was in this lady’s house and she stepped out of the shower and her ugly ass son was staring at me, licking a lollipop, and smiling. Seeing as her last name was foster, Caitlin thought she would actually be aquipt to be a foster parent. No one really cared when Caitlin snuck out at night. She' a photographer so she never leaves her camera when she goes out somewhere. Caitlin doesn't use anything digital. When you’re as old fashion as her, film is your friend. Last year she ran away, obviously no one cared, and got into some…trouble. So one day she was at CVS and Jimmy, the guy who always developed her pictures, gave her the bill…so when he went to the cash register, she ran away and on a street corner and accidentally knocked over an apple stand then ran away from the dude at the stand and ran into a car…

When Caitlin woke up and recovered, she was arrested. And given the choice of going to Juvi, or living with her aunt in [wherever the school's located. (: ]. Her son goes here, Griffin Lowe. He’s a total nerd, but totally nice. Btw, if you give her any trouble, remember she lived on the street for a year…so she will find my people and f---jerk you around...

Personality: 2 years ago Caitlin was a fun, free spirit that everyone loved to be around. She changed severely when my mom died. Foster care roughed her up. She stole $149 from her bitch social worker, Fern, and took karate lessons. She made it to a green belt, until she ran away. She's a loner. She hates being around people that want to be around her, they’re too annoying. Anyways, she’ll probably definitely NEVER come out of her shell.

Appearence: Caitlin has red velvet colored hair, that reaches just above her shoulders. You can’t tell though, because she's never ever seen without it up in a bun. Standing at 5’6”, she's pretty slim. I guess she wears a little to much make-up, so it classify's her as gothic. She never goes anywhere without her leather jacket. Caitlin also has 3 extra piercings. One on her belly button, on her tongue and nose.”

RP Sample: Caitlin furiously stepped out of the taxi, paid by her aunt. She gives Ahmed or whatever his name was a sarcastic smile as she slammed the door. He finally drove away leaving brown dirt dust in Caitlin's presence. "Another school," She mumbled, letting out an exasperated sigh. The worst part, it's a performing arts school. I don't know how I got into this school... She thought. She takes a long stride on the front steps letting the bottom of her knee-high converse squeak as it touches the ground. She grabbed the handle of the double doors and pulls them open having the wind flow through the little bits of red hair that stuck out from her bun.She took a crumpled piece of paper out of her back pocket and unfolded it.

The bell rings loudly and Caitlin takes her hands and cup them over her ears. Is this a school for the deaf and hard of hearing, or just performing arts and they're used to this crap? That must explain why she's here, she can't have any special talents. Her aunt forced her to audition and obviously pulled some strings. Caitlin keeps walking through the halls not caring that she was late. That was nothing new, she was just gonna here the same lecture for about the 48th time. You are not getting an education if you are late to class... Please, who wants an education. I'm probably not even going to University. If I do, it's probably because I'm sleeping with the Dean of Admissions.

Last edited by Caitlin Gellar. on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Caitlin Gellar.

Back to top Go down

Caitlin Gellar Empty Re: Caitlin Gellar

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 pm

hey!
Just a few things before I can accept you to the site!
Firstly, it must be in 3rd person, as that will be what you are RPing in on the site.
Secondly, you missed the personality out, and your history in the place of it! So could you please add that on...

otherwise its good!! ^_^
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlin Gellar. Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 pm

I have edited.

Caitlin Gellar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:01 pm

XD ACCEPTED!!
Welcome to the site, and Happy RPing!
you just need to watch your use of tense, though! You kept switching between past and present...
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum