Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Surprise [Alice Kirkland]

2 posters

Go down

A Little Surprise [Alice Kirkland] Empty A Little Surprise [Alice Kirkland]

Post  Naomi Reese Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:54 am

It was Naomi's first time actually going to her room. She hadn't met her roommate yet, only knew her name. Alice Kirkland. That's all she new about this girl, but it looked like the girl already had moved in and made herself at home. There was nothing pink in this room, in fact, you could hardly tell it was a girl's room. Naomi wondered if this was really her room, and stepped out to check the room number again.

"Room 221. Yeah. This is it." Naomi looked over it again. Propped up against a desk was a fancy looking sword. She raised an eyebrow and wondered just what kind of girl she was rooming with. The thought was fleeting one, and quickly replaced with another thought. How was she going to decorate this place? Naomi walked over to the bed that apparently belonged to her and plopped her bags down.

One of her bags was completely filled with clothes, which she haphazardly tossed into the closet. It didn't bother her that her clothes were in a pile on the floor. They looked better that way anyway. Unless they were on her of course. In another bag was a few room essentials. Purple bed sheets, a lamp with a black and white lamp shade, pillows that matched her sheets, and posters of Nicki Minaj. Naomi laughed when she looked at the bottom of the bag. She'd completely forgotten that she had a whole layer of nothing but packets of gum. As she was picking them up to put them in a drawer, she heard the door open. Carefully she turned around to meet what she hoped was her roommate.

"Hey, I'm Naomi. You're Alice right?"
Naomi Reese
Naomi Reese

Back to top Go down

A Little Surprise [Alice Kirkland] Empty Re: A Little Surprise [Alice Kirkland]

Post  Alice Kirkland Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:03 am

The last time she was in here, Alice had been trying to pinpoint the location of the demon that had killed her parents by looking at her map—again. Alice entered exhaustedly. She jumped a little when she saw a new arrival, a girl, in there and hastily covered the map with a blue curtain, pushing her sword into the closet.
 "Yeah, I'm Alice. Alice Kirkland." Alice shoved piles and piles of newspapers into her desk, all of them having to do with a massive green demon roaming South Africa. "You are Naomi, right?"
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

http://aphroleplay.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Reese Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:05 pm

The girl standing in front of Naomi was short. Like, really short. Naomi half-wondered if they accidentally let a 12 year old into this school, and paired them as roommates. That'd be really awkward. Who'd pair a 12 year old and an 18 year old? People who have no common sense. That's who.

She seemed very odd, shoving bunches of paper into her desk. What kind of girl was she paired with? Some sort of freak it seemed. Her side of the room wasn't exactly messy. Just a lot of stuff thrown about in places and shoved in other places. She didn't appear to be a slob. This girl looked more like some sort of prep, with her pigtails and neatly put together outfit. Although she seemed exhausted.

[color:6a8a=[color=#00ccff]"Yeah, I'm Alice. Alice Kirkland. You are Naomi, right?" The girl said as she was moving things around the room. Naomi fell silent for a second. She wanted to respond but her voice just didn't want to work. It was like there was some sort of aura about this girl. Like, perhaps she could cause Naomi a lot of trouble.

"Yeah. I'm Naomi. So uh...what are you studying?" That was all Naomi could manage to get out of her mouth.
Naomi Reese
Naomi Reese

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Alice thought for a moment. What was a good thing she could be studying?
"You see, there's this de—I mean, geography, ah, test..." Alice sighed. She had almost let slip that she was tracking down a certain demon. Wait a minute. There was something strange about this girl.
Alice unconciously checked her left arm for a mark that had demons attack her everywhere she went. Good. It wasn't there.
"Anyways, I am fifteen years old, and—" She stopped herself again. She had almost said 'and don't you forget that'. "I'm a little short for my age."
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Reese Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 pm

A geography test? Naomi had a feeling that Alice was lying. Unless Alice had the answers to the test, there was no reason for her to shove papers in her desk. Naomi couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her. This was definitely one strange girl.

"Anyways, I am fifteen years old, and—I'm a little short for my age." A little? This girl looked like she was 12! And who thought it was a just a fantastic idea to put a 15 year old and an 18 year old in a room together? Maybe they knew she was a succubus and didn't want her corrupting her roommate. That would make sense. There was a three year difference between them, but Naomi definitely didn't want to get caught having a male in her room by someone she still considered a child.

"A little? Ha! I mistook you for a 12 year old." Naomi couldn't control herself. This girl acted like she was more mature than Naomi at the age of 15. There was no way. She had to set this girl straight. "So what kind of geography test are you taking that you feel the need to hide your notes in your desk? I mean, we're not even in the same classes for all I know. What, did you find the answers?" Folding her arms, Naomi glared at Alice. This girl was going to be the death of her.
Naomi Reese
Naomi Reese

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 pm

"Er..." Alice cursed in Irish. Why didn't she think of that? Of all things... "Okay...maybe it's a little bit more than a geography test." Please, don't be a human who thinks I am crazy, please don't be a human who thinks I am crazy...
She sighed. "I have a scholarship at a college, and—" Liar, liar, pants on fire. "I mean, there's this criminal who—" Tongue wrapped up in a telephone wire. "I mean—DEMON!" Why so strict? She was taunting herself. Well, it was best to tell the truth. "I'm looking for a demon...it killed my mom and dad..." She revealed the map, where it had several strings pinpointing its location, the oldest being in Northern Ireland, where a dusty picture of her parents was staring at her. "Kind of tracking it down. I will find it, battle it, and either win or die. I am," she took a deep breath. "The heiress of the Kirkland family, who had been looking for that one demon since they became a family. I am responsible to continue the family legacy." She closed the curtain. "That is my destiny. Why am I being so dramatic?" she muttered to herself.
Alice could tell that Naomi would either think her crazy or naïve. Then there was the possibility of Naomi being a demon. She braced herself for the impact. All she wanted right now was a friend.
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Reese Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Of course. A demon hunter. No wonder Alice was giving Naomi the heebie jeebies. It was because she was the one thing that Naomi actually feared. Although, she couldn't let that show to Alice, so she tried her hardest to keep a calm face. Of course Alice also belonged to one of the most well-known demon hunters in all of Hell. Go figure. At least now Naomi had a story to tell when she eventually visited home.

"Hey, why are you being so hard on yourself?" Naomi did feel kind of bad for Alice. Sure, under normal circumstances Naomi would completely hate Alice's guts. But these were not normal circumstances. Plus, the poor girl seemed like she was practically beating herself up over the fact. She had to do something, but she wasn't ready just yet to announce that she was a succubus. She didn't want Alice to kill her, not when she had things to do. Things like learning to sing.

Naomi pondered for a moment and then realized that there was one way to make Alice feel better without outing the fact that she was technically a demon. Let her know that she wasn't crazy by telling her she'd seen some demons. That was sure to work. Right?

"You know, I've actually seen some demons before. Not all of them are horrible, mean creatures though." Whoops. Sometimes things just slipped from Naomi's mouth. Well, at least the cat wasn't out of the bag yet. "Uh, anyway, what demon are you looking for? Maybe I could help?" It was a lame attempt at a save, but hopefully the quick change would be enough to gain Alice's trust.
Naomi Reese
Naomi Reese

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Kirkland Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:17 am

"It's the Hellbeast. Well known for its ability to blow things up with a single glare." Alice groaned. "Stare-offs. A demon hunter's downfall. My parents were actually succeeding when—" She looked at the photo. "Yeah."
Alice's phone suddenly rang. She groaned. "I'd better get that. Hello?" she answered. "Yeah. Wait, WHAT?!" She stood there rigidly. "The chef? D-dead? NO! How?" She paused for a second. "It's in the village?Smithers, I want you to flee. Move to England. Yeah? The address is 497 Grand Lane. Yes, that one. Bye." She hung up and started banging her head against the wall, holding back tears. "My chef...is dead...no way...not possible..."
Alice Kirkland
Alice Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down