Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here already!?((Open))

3 posters

Go down

I'm here already!?((Open)) Empty I'm here already!?((Open))

Post  Danica Fox Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Danica Narissa Fox walked into the school and looked around. All she saw were diffrent kinds of vampires, werwolves, and immortals. And she saw a few humans being seduced by a Strigoi vampires. This place is strange.. Danica thought.
Dani was confused and needed someone too help her with this school. No, I don't
trust anyone.
She thought as she kept walking. A dozen of heads turned as she pushed open the doors to the school, An elve boy whistled at her but got smacked
by his elve girlfriend, A pale girl who looked like a Dhampir Vampire looked her way and smiled at her with white fangs showing in her mouth. Danica Fox looked away from the Dhampir Vampire and looked towards the wall. As the bell rung everone ran or walked to their classes. Danica sighed as the wind blew in her hair as she heard someone's footsteps walking towards her. Danica hoped too god that it wasnt one of the ghosts from her home in Nebraska hadn't been following her.

Danica tried not too say anything as the footsteps gotten closer, Danica hated having the Sixth Sense(A sense that makes humans see ghosts.) And when she would go too bed at night at her house she would pray too god to make her birthday on Christmas and not on Halloween. Danica finally heard the footsteps walk towards her really closly. I hope it isnt a werwolf or vampire.. Danica thought. She finally turned around and saw someone alone. She then walked over to the person and asked,"Hello I'm Danica Fox, I- I'm really confused about this school. Can you be kind and show me around and tell me where too get my class schedule?"
Danica Fox
Danica Fox

Back to top Go down

I'm here already!?((Open)) Empty Re: I'm here already!?((Open))

Post  Bridge Scott Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 am

Bridge stood in the shadows of the front hall, a book in his bandaged hand. Students passed here and there, but none of them took notice of him, and that was the way Bridge liked it. The less they noticed, the less they stared. That was something that Bridge always wondered about. No one ever took notice of him, especially when he didn’t want them to. He could be standing right in front of someone, but if he didn’t want to be noticed, it was like they looked right through him. Bridge chuckled to himself as he watched the other students head this way or that toward their classes. He figured he should do the same, and reached for his bag. That’s when he noticed the other person in the hall. She had long dark blond hair. She didn’t look familiar to Bridge, but as long as she didn’t know about him, he was content. That’s when he heard it. It was a faint sound, but it was there. A ghost of a footstep. Bridge looked at the girl, having pinpointed the sound coming from her direction. He cocked his uncovered eyebrow, and started to follow her. One hand still held the book, the other was on the faded canvas strap of his tan messenger bag, which was hanging on his left shoulder.

She turned. "Hello I'm Danica Fox, I- I'm really confused about this school. Can you be kind and show me around and tell me where too get my class schedule?" Bridge flicked his steely eyes down at her. “Listen, kid.” Bridge rasped. “This is not the kind of school you want to start asking questions at.” He gestured to his mask. “We’re different, there are others like me. I’m not saying we all walk around in masks and what not, but we’re strange. You don’t want to be seen with us. But I’ll help you this once.” He held up a finger. “Name’s.......not important.”
Bridge Scott
Bridge Scott

Location : I live in Narnia. Go to school at Hogwarts. Attend Camp Half-Blood in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Danica Fox Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 am

Danica then heard the person say,“Listen, kid." Danica was about too argue but then she saw that it was a boy taller than her,"This is not the kind of school you want to start asking questions at.” She then saw that he gestured his mask. She stared in awe; Danica then turned too look at the boy in the eyes not trying to be rude,"We’re different, there are others like me. I’m not saying we all walk around in masks and what not, but we’re strange. You don’t want to be seen with us. But I’ll help you this once.” She tried too thank him but he held up a finger and she stayed silent,“Name’s.......not important.” Then Danica said."Well that's okay!" Danica tried too stay cheerful but it seemed that it wasnt working. Danica thought about how her parents would lock her up in her room when she talked about how the ghosts she talked too had a gift, It's no gift Danica its a curse! They would say. Danica realized that she was frowning,"So, what should I do first?" She asked the unknown boy. Danica looked around the school and saw a vampire girl who was known as a Mortai skipping her Drama class, She waited for the boy too answer her question...
Danica Fox
Danica Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridge Scott Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:45 am

"Well that's okay!" Bridge sighed. “You’re not getting it, are you? I’m the enemy. I’m a phantom. There’s a reason people avoid me. However,” he pointed at Danica, “you seem to be immune to that effect. Most people, when they walked by, would think you were talking to yourself. Not that that’s unexpected at this school.” Danica frowned. "So, what should I do first?" Bridge pointed to a door. “I would walk in there and say your name. That’s the administration offices. They’re obviously the best people to help you.” Bridge put his book in his messenger bag, and readjusted the strap to where it lay diagonally across his chest. He walked over to the offices, pulling the door open.

He looked at Danica. “Walk inside, and say your name. When you get your class schedule, come back and talk to me. Then I’ll walk you to your next class. If they ask who sent you, just say you found the place on your own. I’m not sure if the staff even knows I’m here. It’s hard to pick and choose who sees me, so I just make it general. What are you anyway? You a fae? Elf? Troll? Scratch that last. I’ve met trolls. You’re too...nice.”
Bridge Scott
Bridge Scott

Location : I live in Narnia. Go to school at Hogwarts. Attend Camp Half-Blood in the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arriane Ravenwood Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 am

((Heyyyy Misty Danci! Just remember that Humans can't tell that people are vamps and such, maybe your 6th sense can tell they're not human, but not the exact species...also Strigoi aren't on the campus, due to the fact they are evil, i'm gonna try and get a plot up using the Strigoi soonish...Butt...welcome to the site!))
Arriane Ravenwood
Arriane Ravenwood
Admin

https://masquerade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danica Fox Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 am

Danica heard the boy say,“You’re not getting it, are you? I’m the enemy. I’m a phantom. There’s a reason people avoid me. However," He pointed at her."you seem to be immune to that effect. Most people, when they walked by, would think you were talking to yourself. Not that that’s unexpected at this school.” As she asked what she was about too do first he pointed at the door and said,“I would walk in there and say your name. That’s the administration offices. They’re obviously the best people to help you.” Danica mummered,"I thought you would help me.." But the masked boy walked over too the offices and pulled it open,"Walk inside, and say your name. When you get your class schedule, come back and talk to me. Then I’ll walk you to your next class. If they ask who sent you, just say you found the place on your own. I’m not sure if the staff even knows I’m here. It’s hard to pick and choose who sees me, so I just make it general. What are you anyway? You a fae? Elf? Troll? Scratch that last. I’ve met trolls. You’re too...nice.” Danica's face flushed red when hs mentioned that she was too nice, She angrily fast walked almost running too the guy and said,"You know what, I'm not that nice!" When she was about too enter inisde of the offices she turned back and said. "And by the way, I'm a human with an extradinary gift called a sixth sense. I can see anything!" "Darling, who are you talking too?"

Danica almost jumped when she heard the sugury voice of a woman. Dani turned and saw a pretty lady. Danica stammered,"Uhm.. Nobody, I was talking too myself; I'm Danica I am new her." Danica forgot about the mask guy and then the lady didnt introduce herself. The lady gave Danica her class scedule."Now here sweetheart, need help too get to your classes?" Danica looked back at the mask guy then she turned too the lady,"No, I can find them myself thanks." She turned back too the masked boy and showed him her scedhule.

1st Dance
2nd English
3rd History
4th Gym
5th Computer Lab
6th Maths

Danica then said,"Sorry for my attitude earlier.."

Last edited by Danica Fox on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Danica Fox
Danica Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridge Scott Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

"You know what, I'm not that nice!" When she was about to enter inside of the offices she turned back and said. "And by the way, I'm a human with an extraordinary gift called a sixth sense. I can see anything!" Bridge let out a breath. “Pfft. Whatever you say, kid.” He muttered under his breath. Then he poked his head around the side of the door, watching what was happening in the office. "Darling, who are you talking to?" came the voice of the secretary. Bridge cringed. Her voice sounded like nails on a chalk board.

"Uhm.. Nobody, I was talking to myself; I'm Danica I am new here."
"Now here sweetheart, need help to get to your classes?"
"No, I can find them myself thanks."

Danica walked out, "Sorry for my attitude earlier.." Bridge sighed. “Don’t worry about it.” He took her schedule from her.
1st Dance
2nd English
3rd History
4th Gym
5th Computer Lab
6th Maths

“The History Block is this way,” Bridge said, pointing to a hallway just off the main entryway. “And a sixth sense, huh? What exactly can that do? Well, obviously it can see through my little illusion, but other than that, what can it do?” Bridge asked, hooking a thumb through his bag strap and walking down the hallway.
Bridge Scott
Bridge Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down